Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo

Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo

2.8

TOTAL CARE NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) NOURISHING ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) CLEANSE & NOURISH SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-9M, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

it's really nothing special. it's anti-dandruff properties are okay and all, but they make my hair feel pretty dry and limp in the end. i've been using samples here and there and just trying to finish up the product. it's not really one i'd recommend, i guess.

on 12/29/2016 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using it for a year now and I love it! I used to have really bad dandruff at my hair line where it was super visible. Once I started to use Clear I noticed results in 2 days and haven't gone back to any other product sense. Works like a charm!!!

on 4/26/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Terrifying. Used for first time yesterday morning and my usually oily scalp was itching like crazy. This morning, same thing, and when I got to my parking garage, NOTICED HAIR ALL OVER MY LAP. It had fallen out during my commute! This crap should be banned. I'm only sorry I didn't read the reviews here first.

on 2/19/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought the strong lengths shampoo because it was on clearance and thought why not give it a shot.I loved the smell and was excited because of all the claims,less breakage and full of vitamins!Well when I lathered up my scalp started burning like it was on fire!I was horrified and frantically rinsed and had to shampoo with my usual Loreal shampoo just to remove this crap! slowly the burning subsided but wow never imagined a shampoo could do that.Read about people experiencing hair loss,I'm not surprised.This stuff needs to be taken off the market.

on 12/14/2015 2:01:00 AM

Ok, so i used this Clear shampoo "hair and scalp" crap, and while i was rinsing it out my hair felt oily so i thought well maybe i need to do a repeat. well i lathered my hair up again and again while i was rinsing it out it felt even more oily. got really sick of having to follow up with body wash..to get the clean i wanted so i had to mix vinegar and baking soda with it and BAM!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKED. this crap is not worth the money they want for it. wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, i don't care if it smells good or not. Thumbs down people.

on 12/7/2015 4:24:00 PM

I think this shampoo should be taken off the market. I used this shampoo, the Total Care one, on and off a couple years ago....add me to the vast list of people who experienced major hair loss from this...I thought I had a thyroid problem or something and it was just this stupid shampoo. Also made my scalp sore. Yes it smells amazing, and my hair was looking pretty good until it thinned out considerably. Maybe this will make your hair fall out and maybe it wont but do you really want to take the chance???

on 11/25/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shampoo dried my hair out so bad. My hair sounds like straw.

on 11/24/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. My scalp is no longer itchy. Love the scent. People have told me they love the way my hair smells. Unlike other reviews my hair is NOT FALLING OUT. My hair is soft. Love love love this stuff!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have noticed over the course of 2 years that my hair has been thinning like something crazy. I was not sure what was going on. I thought well maybe I had some health issues going on with my Thyroid or something. I had been to the doctor and had labs done and everything checked out. Everything came back normal.I got to thinking well maybe it is the shampoo and conditioner I was using. I have always had dandruff and I thought was pretty bad or could get pretty bad. When I started using this this product, I was like OMG I really like this. My scalp problems went away, or so I thought. But now I that I have seen the other reviews I am in awe. Treseme does my hair the same way. Can I sue for this?

on 10/8/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This will make your hair fall out!!!! God I never even linked it together because it made my hair so awesome looking but in the shower I was like holy Crap where's all this hair coming from??? The smell intrigued me and I was using this for like a month Before I realized

Popular Shampoos