Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo

Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo

2.8

TOTAL CARE NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) NOURISHING ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) CLEANSE & NOURISH SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-9M, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

on 4/26/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Terrifying. Used for first time yesterday morning and my usually oily scalp was itching like crazy. This morning, same thing, and when I got to my parking garage, NOTICED HAIR ALL OVER MY LAP. It had fallen out during my commute! This crap should be banned. I'm only sorry I didn't read the reviews here first.

on 2/19/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought the strong lengths shampoo because it was on clearance and thought why not give it a shot.I loved the smell and was excited because of all the claims,less breakage and full of vitamins!Well when I lathered up my scalp started burning like it was on fire!I was horrified and frantically rinsed and had to shampoo with my usual Loreal shampoo just to remove this crap! slowly the burning subsided but wow never imagined a shampoo could do that.Read about people experiencing hair loss,I'm not surprised.This stuff needs to be taken off the market.

To Read all 193 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/14/2015 2:01:00 AM

Ok, so i used this Clear shampoo "hair and scalp" crap, and while i was rinsing it out my hair felt oily so i thought well maybe i need to do a repeat. well i lathered my hair up again and again while i was rinsing it out it felt even more oily. got really sick of having to follow up with body wash..to get the clean i wanted so i had to mix vinegar and baking soda with it and BAM!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKED. this crap is not worth the money they want for it. wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, i don't care if it smells good or not. Thumbs down people.

on 12/7/2015 4:24:00 PM

I think this shampoo should be taken off the market. I used this shampoo, the Total Care one, on and off a couple years ago....add me to the vast list of people who experienced major hair loss from this...I thought I had a thyroid problem or something and it was just this stupid shampoo. Also made my scalp sore. Yes it smells amazing, and my hair was looking pretty good until it thinned out considerably. Maybe this will make your hair fall out and maybe it wont but do you really want to take the chance???

on 11/25/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shampoo dried my hair out so bad. My hair sounds like straw.

on 11/24/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. My scalp is no longer itchy. Love the scent. People have told me they love the way my hair smells. Unlike other reviews my hair is NOT FALLING OUT. My hair is soft. Love love love this stuff!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have noticed over the course of 2 years that my hair has been thinning like something crazy. I was not sure what was going on. I thought well maybe I had some health issues going on with my Thyroid or something. I had been to the doctor and had labs done and everything checked out. Everything came back normal.I got to thinking well maybe it is the shampoo and conditioner I was using. I have always had dandruff and I thought was pretty bad or could get pretty bad. When I started using this this product, I was like OMG I really like this. My scalp problems went away, or so I thought. But now I that I have seen the other reviews I am in awe. Treseme does my hair the same way. Can I sue for this?

on 10/8/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This will make your hair fall out!!!! God I never even linked it together because it made my hair so awesome looking but in the shower I was like holy Crap where's all this hair coming from??? The smell intrigued me and I was using this for like a month Before I realized

on 10/2/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this stuff for about a year now and I really enjoyed this at first and have noticed that it makes my scalp clean and no build up in my hair - However as soon as I use it my scalp tends to burn in the back of my head and it has a pain in the back as well ( really weird) I have also noticed that it has tremendously thinned my once thick hair out - after reading all the bad reviews on this product and seeing my own experience with it I will not be buying this again - I bough this two days ago and seen the reviews and how they totally related to what I was experiencing and took it back and bought Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner and love it - Above all I will also stick with the Tea Tree Oil Paul Mitchell shampoo when I can afford it.. so to fix the problem with my hair now I will be washing once every other day and not a lot of conditioner as it will weigh the hair down - I have washed my hair once with the Dove since I bought it and returned the Clear shampoo and it put bounce back in my hair - I will never ever re purchase Clear Shampoo again and I think people need to know what it does to their Hair-

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I just finished up a bottle of Intense Hydration. All I can say is that this shampoo is your average shampoo. It did the job, nothing more, nothing less. There's nothing outstanding or memorable about this product, I would in fact say that I won't buy this again, simply because I have favourites out there that I know, love and trust that work.

Popular Shampoos