Versace Yellow Diamond

Versace Yellow Diamond

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample of this from Sephora. I enjoy wearing it simply because it doesn't induce a spliting headache like most fragrances. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and I typically can't wear perfume for this reason. I usually only wear body sprays. However, I love the feeling that I get when wearing perfume. I feel like my wardrobe is complete while wearing one. I would describe this fragrance as energetic, young and cheerful.
Notes:
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk.
I adore anything freesia and amber. I feel comfortable in this fragrance. However, this isn't a statement scent. I wouldn't reach for this on special occasions. This is a slightly valley girl who takes her mom's Volvo out to the mall type of scent. There is nothing sexy, memorable or alluring about this fragrance. I do find that this is very work appropriate. Would I purchase this? Not the full size but I would consider a rollerball to keep on hand.
Overall: 3.4 Rating

on 11/13/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice, happy, girly scent. Good staying power. Thumbs up.

Popular Fragrances