Versace Yellow Diamond

Versace Yellow Diamond

2.9

on 11/27/2015 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favourite perfume, it smells amazing and lasts a long time. Its a strong scent but not too bad and i would recommend this perfume to family and friends or anyone else because i love it nd they might as well. I will be repurchasing when i run out👌🏼💨

on 8/4/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gave me a headache, I cannot stand the smell of it

Underwhelmed. To me it's like they took my least favorite part of Bright Crystal--the pale, nondescript,"musky" base--and made an entire perfume focused around it. And added a different fruity note to the topnotes. I gave it a two because it's not bad, it's just...that's all? The fruit fades quickly, and you're just left with that flat synthetic smelling musk, the same one that seems to anchor many perfumes of the last few years. It's just boring. But I did not mind wearing my sample, and would not mind smelling it on someone else.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. It's made of all the scents I love- pear, orange blossom, bergamot, citron, etc. It's a scent that's not overpowering- it's very light so it can be worn in a professional setting, as well as, formal settings. The only negative is the scent does not last at all. Seems like as soon as I mist it in, it dissipates. Definitely needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

on 2/1/2014 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Fruity floral. Freesia and pear very pronounced, with a spiky wood lurking. Not my thing at all. Seems thin and just a little too much without a smoothing base note to ground it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample of this from Sephora. I enjoy wearing it simply because it doesn't induce a spliting headache like most fragrances. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and I typically can't wear perfume for this reason. I usually only wear body sprays. However, I love the feeling that I get when wearing perfume. I feel like my wardrobe is complete while wearing one. I would describe this fragrance as energetic, young and cheerful.
Notes:
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk.
I adore anything freesia and amber. I feel comfortable in this fragrance. However, this isn't a statement scent. I wouldn't reach for this on special occasions. This is a slightly valley girl who takes her mom's Volvo out to the mall type of scent. There is nothing sexy, memorable or alluring about this fragrance. I do find that this is very work appropriate. Would I purchase this? Not the full size but I would consider a rollerball to keep on hand.
Overall: 3.4 Rating

on 11/27/2013 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this smell. I dont own one but I spray it on my wrist when I came to the mall. And seriously, it lasted all day, even till the next day after I shower. Unbelievable. I'm not good at describing smells but I can definitely say that it's for modern girls, and perfect for night party

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't like this at all. Smells just like D&G Light Blue which I despise. I love Bright Crystal and can't get enough of it but this just reeks and is VERY long lasting - of course.

on 9/22/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite summer perfume!! Whenever I wear it I receive so many compliments and it lasts for hours. I first purchased this last year and I bought another again this year when I ran out. The scent is not overpowering and it smells great which is why I will buy this again and again.

This has very little staying power for me. The smell disappears within an hour or two. I got it as a small .25 bottle in the eau de toilette from Sephora. Yellow crystal topper looks gorgeous. It smells really good, just wished it lasted longer. Would not purchase.

Popular Fragrances