Versace Yellow Diamond

Versace Yellow Diamond

2.9

on 11/27/2015 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favourite perfume, it smells amazing and lasts a long time. Its a strong scent but not too bad and i would recommend this perfume to family and friends or anyone else because i love it nd they might as well. I will be repurchasing when i run out👌🏼💨

on 11/27/2013 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this smell. I dont own one but I spray it on my wrist when I came to the mall. And seriously, it lasted all day, even till the next day after I shower. Unbelievable. I'm not good at describing smells but I can definitely say that it's for modern girls, and perfect for night party

on 9/22/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite summer perfume!! Whenever I wear it I receive so many compliments and it lasts for hours. I first purchased this last year and I bought another again this year when I ran out. The scent is not overpowering and it smells great which is why I will buy this again and again.

Love this as a signature summer scent. Applying it right after a shower puts me in a good mood. It has an energy to it like, Clinique's Happy but better. The top of the bottle is a bit bulky for my taste though.

Ive been searching for a HG summer scent that utilizes musk, and i definitely found a contender. I'm not sure why other reviews bash this Fragrance's lasting power... Maybe my body chemistry is just wack... The dry down is to die for though, and That lasted about 12 hours on me. So, yes the initial scent fades quickly, but it's a bit cloying anyway. It's the dry down we are after here, folks! Not generic/boring as previous reviewers have suggested in any way once it melts into your skin properly. TLDR: BE PATIENT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

o. m. g! i absolutely love this fragrance. the first spray reminds me of lemons and sunlight. i can really smell the orange among the heart notes, and the dry down transports me to a meadow of flowers under a yellow summer sun, in a cloudless sky! it lasts 12 hours on me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For some reason, I had to have this. I do like the scent a lot, however, it does not last, at least not on me. And for the price, in my opinion, it should last. This wore off of me completely in less than an hour. It is a shame, because it is a lovely scent!! But because it does not last, I would not re-purchase. If you want to smell nice for only one hour, then I recommend this!!! ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp citrus, tropical yellow fruits and musk. Generic chemical but clean and wearable. Lasts 3 - 4 hours on me. Overpriced for what's inside but a very pretty bottle.

on 4/14/2013 3:22:00 AM

Despite its glam bottle and my initial expectations, this isnt a fruity, sunshine in a bottle mimosa on me. Its a muted, non-waxy, slightly green, naturalistic mimosa that makes me think of lemongrass, too. I like its serene simplicity, pastel green connotations and sheerness, but I think it could do with better sillage and lasting power. I can imagine wearing this during a holiday on my own, on a barren, pebbly, shrubby beach or when I'm in the garden barefoot - very early in the morning before the heat strikes. It would also be good for yoga days - a simple pleasantness that makes me think of body mists. This is what I imagine Demeter's Mimosa would smell like, but I don't have access to it, so I don't know:( Unfortunately, Yellow Diamond is pretty expensive for what it is in my country, but I can see myself owning a partial bottle one day - and I hope it comes without the horrendous lid:)

on 12/31/2012 6:50:00 PM

This is a pure, transparent and airy fragrance, sparkling and intense , while still being feminine. The notes feature lemon, pear sorbet, freesia, mimosa and water lily. I enjoy this very much, I use the deodorant and the eau de toilette natural spray when I don't feel like wearing actual perfume, like after the gym. It makes me feel clean and positive.

Popular Fragrances