Versace Yellow Diamond

Versace Yellow Diamond

3.1

on 8/4/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gave me a headache, I cannot stand the smell of it

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing. It's made of all the scents I love- pear, orange blossom, bergamot, citron, etc. It's a scent that's not overpowering- it's very light so it can be worn in a professional setting, as well as, formal settings. The only negative is the scent does not last at all. Seems like as soon as I mist it in, it dissipates. Definitely needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

This has very little staying power for me. The smell disappears within an hour or two. I got it as a small .25 bottle in the eau de toilette from Sephora. Yellow crystal topper looks gorgeous. It smells really good, just wished it lasted longer. Would not purchase.

Love this as a signature summer scent. Applying it right after a shower puts me in a good mood. It has an energy to it like, Clinique's Happy but better. The top of the bottle is a bit bulky for my taste though.

on 4/14/2013 3:22:00 AM

Despite its glam bottle and my initial expectations, this isn’t a fruity, ‘sunshine in a bottle’ mimosa on me. It’s a muted, non-waxy, slightly green, naturalistic mimosa that makes me think of lemongrass, too. I like its serene simplicity, pastel green connotations and sheerness, but I think it could do with better sillage and lasting power. I can imagine wearing this during a holiday on my own, on a barren, pebbly, shrubby beach or when I'm in the garden barefoot - very early in the morning before the heat strikes. It would also be good for yoga days - a simple pleasantness that makes me think of body mists. This is what I imagine Demeter's Mimosa would smell like, but I don't have access to it, so I don't know:( Unfortunately, Yellow Diamond is pretty expensive for what it is in my country, but I can see myself owning a partial bottle one day - and I hope it comes without the horrendous lid:)

on 11/13/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice, happy, girly scent. Good staying power. Thumbs up.

on 11/9/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought the roller ball version of this for $20 dollars at Sephora, and I love it. It's a very bright and uplifting scent, but it's subtle at the same time. A sunny fragrance for gray days. I only wish it lasted longer on me.

Popular Fragrances