Versace Yellow Diamond

Filtered by age: 19-24
Versace Yellow Diamond

2.8

on 2/24/2014 5:35:00 PM

I really like the versace bright crystal but, my friend wears it. So I wanted to maybe try anothet versace scent, maybe something similar. When the guy at the perfume store sprayed the yellow diamond on the card it smelled amazing! After trying to decide between the yellow diamond and the crystal nior, I finally picked yellow diamond. I was really excited about it, but when I got home and opened the bottle it smelled awful! Nothing like what was sprayed on the card. I realize that perfume reacts differently on everyone's skin so I sprayed it on my wrists anyway. It just got worse and worse, it didn't smell like any singular notes anymore! Just the old, stale musky smell of old lady perfume! Maybe I just got an old bottle or something, I don't know. But for a huge investment of 80 something dollars, it better make me smell like a million bucks! I was furious, will not repurchase!

on 6/13/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike this perfume. The opening of this is nice - a citrus-breeze with pear - so light and fresh. As this settles, however, this begins to smell like... pee...! From clean and fresh it goes to sterile, salty, BO and citrus... which smells like pee and air freshener in a bathroom - nasty! It's probably my body chemistry - lemon fragrances often turn aquatic on me. Anyway: I don't like this and prefer Bright Crystal, which smells much better on me, although it also has citrus in it (of a different type though), it doesn't react on my skin as this does.

Ive been searching for a HG summer scent that utilizes musk, and i definitely found a contender. I'm not sure why other reviews bash this Fragrance's lasting power... Maybe my body chemistry is just wack... The dry down is to die for though, and That lasted about 12 hours on me. So, yes the initial scent fades quickly, but it's a bit cloying anyway. It's the dry down we are after here, folks! Not generic/boring as previous reviewers have suggested in any way once it melts into your skin properly. TLDR: BE PATIENT.

on 12/31/2012 6:50:00 PM

This is a pure, transparent and airy fragrance, sparkling and intense , while still being feminine. The notes feature lemon, pear sorbet, freesia, mimosa and water lily. I enjoy this very much, I use the deodorant and the eau de toilette natural spray when I don't feel like wearing actual perfume, like after the gym. It makes me feel clean and positive.