Farouk CHI Royal Treatment Rapid Shine

Farouk CHI Royal Treatment Rapid Shine
Royal Treatment Rapid Shine

4.5

on 12/6/2018 8:26:00 PM

Moisturizes my asian "horse/coarse" hair amazingly.

on 8/16/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

So far so good. First off I have very very dry overprocessed bleached blonde hair with highlights. I needed something for my curly hair as a finishing spray . Not only did it make it super soft but 6 hours later I still have both softness and shine. All shine sprays are not alike. Yes there are crappy ingrdients in this one BUT also a list of very exotic and impressive ones and THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT IT . I knew that with that many oils it might just be what my hair needs. I cant wait to straighten it and try it out . Packaging is super cute , and at 10.99 at Marshalls it was a great deal . Hopefully it lasts a while...a little truely goes a long way. You will be surprised. try it !

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It has a strong scent, but I love it! It does add shine and I think the original price is expensive but you can get it at TJ Maxx for a reasonable price. I would purchase again for the scent alone.

on 5/29/2012 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is similar to the regular shine spray, but it has a different scent and packaging. I ordered mine from Amazon because it was cheaper than the regular shine spray. Packaging is cute.... same red can, but the top is a little gold crown I guess b/c it's the "royal treatment." I used it before using my flat iron and it really tames the frizzies and made my hair sleek and shiny. Be careful b/c if you use too much, yes it will look greasy. At first I didn't like the scent, but it's growing on me now. I'd buy this again if I got a good deal and/or I couldn't find the regular spray.

Product Description:
Rapid Shine weightless spray with white truffle and pearl provides instant brilliant shine to all your hairstyles. This exclusive formula will help repair split ends and eliminate frizz, while providing the utmost protection.