Givenchy Le Soin Noir Cream

No Image

on 11/8/2016 9:58:00 AM

Probably the most expensive treat I've bought myself. Was drawn to the packaging and I must admit the sparkly black cream made me feel really special. It felt so luxurious and kept my skin hydrated for hours. The only thing I couldn't stand was the smell. It smelled really chemical/plastic like.

A little goes a long way and I keep this for those special nights. Wish I could love the eye cream though. That didn't work for me.

on 7/5/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Really an amazing cream! I use it every second night. I have to say that I wouldn't recommend this for a day cream... It's gets quite sticky. I put a small amount and still after a few hours my face still gets sticky! Ok maybe it's just only me... Anyway it's a great anti-aging cream and If you can afford it worth the money!

on 5/28/2012 11:54:00 AM

I hate the fact my skin LOVES this stuff! It instantly brightens, tightens and smooths my skin. My forehead has always been bumpy but using this makes it feel so beautifully smooth and velvety soft. I also like the fact this feels like a serum but is actually a cream. They recommend you use this with the le soin noir serum, but using the cream alone has given me great results. This does have to be massaged into the skin to get rid of any dark residue -I always need to put this on in front of a mirror. This product gives me more radiance than my la prairie gold concentrate (which actually contains gold particles). So overall, very impressed. But shame about the price!