wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil
WnW ColorIcon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil (wear)Color Icon Bronzer, Ticket to BrazilColor Icon Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this bronzer everyday, to add color to the perimeter of my face and on my neck/chest. Even though it has shimmer, it's not over the top or glittery, but I would love this even more if it were more matte. The color is a nice warm golden tan, without coming off as orange. I love that you get a huge pan for only $4, so it's a great value! Would repurchase!

on 10/19/2018 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This bronzer is fairly close to my summer skin color, and because of its shimmer I've realized that it works well as a subtle highlighter rather than a contouring bronzer. I usually apply it lightly down the bridge of my nose and upper cheekbones - not too heavy b/c it can look cakey and make my pores look big. I'm not too mad at the shimmer - it's surprisingly fine for a cheap product. I'll never take the bronzer with me in my purse or travel cosmetics bag b/c of the flimsy packaging. In fact, my bronzer cracked after just a couple of months of use, and I never dropped it or even removed it from my vanity table. But it's a great buy for $4 so I'm not too upset.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As a woman of color, it's often hard to find a bronzer that compliments my skin tone. I was attracted to brand and price so I took a risk. It's under $5 and you get a great amount. The packaging is neat and doesn't take up of space so that's nice. I have oily, medium brown skin so this bronzer was on point and doesn't clog up my pores.It is light weight, no heavy smell and glides on smooth. Lastly, and most important of all, it gives a subtle yet healthy look. I love how it gives my face an overall glow!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this bronzer, it gives you a nice bronze-glow (not to intense) and natural

on 9/28/2017 10:54:00 PM

I'm a NC15 in face but darker on the neck since the face is the only place I put on sunscreen. This bronzer is perfect for warming up my face to match the rest of my body. It does have a sheen on it that can emphasize pore/texture, but t's a bronzer, not a contour powder so that's expected. I don't mind the sheen since I can skip highlighter because of it. I like it because I can brush a light amount on make my face to look dewy and less pale.

For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone.

I gerneally really like Wet n Wild products but this one is such a dud for me. First of all, you cannot tell by looking at the pan but it is really shimmery - and with my oily skin I tend to shy away from shimmery bronzers. Secondly the color barely shows up on me. I had to apply layers upon layers of bronzer and by the time I can see the pitiful color it becomes way to shimmery for me to bear.

Then I tried to use it as a cheek highlight. It turns out it's too peachy and dark for me. I'm really bummed out looking at it sitting in my drawer but I just tried so hard to make it work and it failed miserably. I would imagine you would enjoy this as a glowy bronzer if you have very fair skin or as a subtle highlight if you have dark skin but this is just a hard pass for me.

Sorry for the rant. Won't recommend and won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I personally dislike this as a bronzer because its a bit too shimmery for me, but i use it everyday as a setting/finishing powder! Works great, locks everything in place AND gives you a gorgeous radiant glow.

on 8/5/2017 11:03:00 AM

I picked up this bronzer a few months ago and I use it almost daily. I find it's a great one for my low maintenance look. There is a slight shimmer to it but it's not overdone. For around $3 you get a decent amount of product, the packaging is a little big but not too bad. I am not sure I would take this bronzer if I were to travel though, probably would pick a smaller one for that.

I have hit pan on this bronzer, but still have quite a bit of it left. I will definitely pick up another one of these when I run out and may pick up a lighter shade as well which can be used as a setting powder as another reviewer suggested. Great tip!

5 stars!

on 8/5/2017 3:07:00 AM

For a light but not super pale complexion (er, NC20 maybe? It's been ages since I used MAC) this is perfect. It is first of all cheap and a really lovely big wide pan which accommodates large floofy brushes. Secondly and most important it's a perfect medium bronzer. It has a fine shimmer which isn't obnoxious; it's yellow leaning which for me is perfect; and it looks natural and glowy. Really, for the price I'm thrilled with this purchase. I'll probably look for the lighter shade eventually for non-summer use. I would be fine paying $$$ for a nice natural looking bronzer, but thanks to this purchase I don't need to!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was hoping this would be a clear, golden brown. Unfortunately it was a bit more orange than I was hoping it would be.

I have fair yellow/olive/peach skin and this was rather sheer, quite shimmery, and a bit too copper-toned for me. I've determined that shimmery bronzers just aren't for me and I already knew I didn't like orange-tones in my face powders.

I don't like copper toned eyeshadows either, so I will probably destash this. Maybe my warmer, mid-toned would enjoy this more than I do. I just can't see myself reaching for this.