Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil
WnW ColorIcon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil (wear)Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I personally dislike this as a bronzer because its a bit too shimmery for me, but i use it everyday as a setting/finishing powder! Works great, locks everything in place AND gives you a gorgeous radiant glow.

on 8/5/2017 11:03:00 AM

I picked up this bronzer a few months ago and I use it almost daily. I find it's a great one for my low maintenance look. There is a slight shimmer to it but it's not overdone. For around $3 you get a decent amount of product, the packaging is a little big but not too bad. I am not sure I would take this bronzer if I were to travel though, probably would pick a smaller one for that.

I have hit pan on this bronzer, but still have quite a bit of it left. I will definitely pick up another one of these when I run out and may pick up a lighter shade as well which can be used as a setting powder as another reviewer suggested. Great tip!

5 stars!

on 8/5/2017 3:07:00 AM

For a light but not super pale complexion (er, NC20 maybe? It's been ages since I used MAC) this is perfect. It is first of all cheap and a really lovely big wide pan which accommodates large floofy brushes. Secondly and most important it's a perfect medium bronzer. It has a fine shimmer which isn't obnoxious; it's yellow leaning which for me is perfect; and it looks natural and glowy. Really, for the price I'm thrilled with this purchase. I'll probably look for the lighter shade eventually for non-summer use. I would be fine paying $$$ for a nice natural looking bronzer, but thanks to this purchase I don't need to!

on 5/9/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this product, but I want my $4.99 back. This is not really a bronzer but a shimmery gold highlight. Looks terrible over the face as a bronzer it has SPARKLES. Pigmentation is near zero.

I just ran out to Walgreens to get this and so glad they had it in stock bc they're always out of the Coloricon bronzers. I already own "Reserve Your Cabana" and love it as a setting powder. I just love Ticket to Brazil as well! My skin is NC30 in Mac and W4 in L'Oréal True Match and I use this bronzer in the usual places (along hairline, cheekbones, under jawline) and then use the remainder on the brush to go over my entire face - it leaves this glowy, healthy finish. I just love it. If you are medium toned like I am or darker, this bronzer can be used all over as an illuminator and it's fantastic. I am so happy I found the Coloricon bronzers! What a (cheap) great find!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was hoping this would be a clear, golden brown. Unfortunately it was a bit more orange than I was hoping it would be.

I have fair yellow/olive/peach skin and this was rather sheer, quite shimmery, and a bit too copper-toned for me. I've determined that shimmery bronzers just aren't for me and I already knew I didn't like orange-tones in my face powders.

I don't like copper toned eyeshadows either, so I will probably destash this. Maybe my warmer, mid-toned would enjoy this more than I do. I just can't see myself reaching for this.

on 11/23/2016 10:10:00 AM

Love the big pan, cheap price and smooth application . Some bronzers look too orange, apply weird and leave streaks on my face or look patchy but this applies very well and flawlessly. It is matte with soft focus effect. Not overly shimmering

on 3/19/2017 10:45:00 AM

I wanted to love this after reading all the great reviews, but I don't. The bronzer is too much like a subtle highlighter and has a bit of a yellowish tinge. Because of the sheen it accentuates my pores. The yellowish tinge looks unnatural on my pale skin. Can't comment on wear because I have not worn it on my face for the above reasons. However, it makes a great bronzer for neck and decolte area- beautiful. That's what I use it for;)

Price is amazing - so cheap.

Packaging - a bit too big for my liking, but I guess it makes it easier to swirl your fluffy brush, but would be too bulky for travel.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is the product that's going to simplify and revolutionize my makeup routine for this summer. I'm fair (NW20 or so) and this shows up on me as a golden glow with no glitter. I can use it all over my face and I just glow like you wouldn't believe, but I usually just apply it across my cheeks and nose and on my chin and forehead. I also use it on my eyelids. In addition, I use the lightest shade of this product (Reserve Your Cabana) as a highlighter on the very tops of my cheeks, above my brows and on my brow bone (the RT Setting Brush is perfect for this). I'm 57 and it's becoming more and more difficult to apply color to my face and cheeks without looking like I'm wearing too much color. It's nice to know I have a fast and easy option for summer. I can wear this outside in natural light without looking glittery and overdone. The only downside to this product is that it breaks easily and the packaging is flimsy. But at less than $5, I can't complain.

the best bronzer! no shimmer, gives a pretty golden glow, perfect for light skin! better than most expensive bronzers.