Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil
WnW ColorIcon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil (wear)Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.4

on 5/9/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this product, but I want my $4.99 back. This is not really a bronzer but a shimmery gold highlight. Looks terrible over the face as a bronzer it has SPARKLES. Pigmentation is near zero.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is the product that's going to simplify and revolutionize my makeup routine for this summer. I'm fair (NW20 or so) and this shows up on me as a golden glow with no glitter. I can use it all over my face and I just glow like you wouldn't believe, but I usually just apply it across my cheeks and nose and on my chin and forehead. I also use it on my eyelids. In addition, I use the lightest shade of this product (Reserve Your Cabana) as a highlighter on the very tops of my cheeks, above my brows and on my brow bone (the RT Setting Brush is perfect for this). I'm 57 and it's becoming more and more difficult to apply color to my face and cheeks without looking like I'm wearing too much color. It's nice to know I have a fast and easy option for summer. I can wear this outside in natural light without looking glittery and overdone. The only downside to this product is that it breaks easily and the packaging is flimsy. But at less than $5, I can't complain.

on 3/19/2017 10:45:00 AM

I wanted to love this after reading all the great reviews, but I don't. The bronzer is too much like a subtle highlighter and has a bit of a yellowish tinge. Because of the sheen it accentuates my pores. The yellowish tinge looks unnatural on my pale skin. Can't comment on wear because I have not worn it on my face for the above reasons. However, it makes a great bronzer for neck and decolte area- beautiful. That's what I use it for;)

Price is amazing - so cheap.

Packaging - a bit too big for my liking, but I guess it makes it easier to swirl your fluffy brush, but would be too bulky for travel.

on 11/23/2016 10:10:00 AM

Love the big pan, cheap price and smooth application . Some bronzers look too orange, apply weird and leave streaks on my face or look patchy but this applies very well and flawlessly. It is matte with soft focus effect. Not overly shimmering

the best bronzer! no shimmer, gives a pretty golden glow, perfect for light skin! better than most expensive bronzers.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Huge pan with lots of product. The color works on my fair/medium skin. It is not shimmery and can actually be used for slight contouring, as well as a bronzer. Crazy low price.

on 8/19/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This bronzer is absolutely spot on! It has great pigmentation and blends into the skin flawlessly. I recommend this to more light to medium skin tones, it can be used for a subtle bronzed look and built up perfectly to give you that bronzed beach glow. For the price and massive amount of product that you receive in the pan, you cannot beat this bronzer! Please just go out and get it already! Amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Another home run from WnW is their bronzers, of which I have all three. Ticket to Brazil is their medium bronze golden brown shade, not a pale shade like Reserve Your Cabana (which I actually use as a highlighter, and I'm pretty pale!) and not a dark shade like Bikini Contest (which can be used to contour in a pinch).
This color is warm, golden brown with some shimmer that transfers well onto the skin without being obvious. You get a large compact for a reasonable price and it's easy to swipe up the product with a larger brush. This color is good for adding a glow during the cooler months, and I also think it's great for contouring to add as a "transition" shade between the contoured and highlighted areas. It is a good middle-of-the-road shade for paler women who don't want to experiment with dark or orangey bronzers.
Pigmentation is good but it doesn't go on too heavy. Color can be builded upon easily. I don't have to monitor myself when using this color because it's dark enough on me to add warmth but still light enough to not need a ton of blending to look natural. I am especially impressed that this doesn't turn orange on my face or add unnecessary shimmer/glitter. For the price, this can't be beat!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the price ($3.99) this bronzer can't be beat. It contains quite a bit of shimmer but doesn't look like a glitter-bomb on the face. In fact, I use this to bronze up my entire face and find that it works perfectly for that purpose. Even up close in a mirror I can't see any shimmer on my skin... it somehow manages to simply translate into a healthy-looking glow. I like the fact that the powder contains SPF15. It's never broken me out. You get a really good amount of product and the quality is outstanding. I use this almost every day, even days where I don't wear makeup just to give me a little bit more color. I've hit pan and will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After being fed up w chunky highlighters (eg. soft and gentle and the loumanizers), a friend of mine recommended I try this out and I'm glad I did.

It gives a noticeable but 'natural' look to the skin. As it's meant to be a bronzer/face powder its finely milled and not glittery, doesn't emphasize pores or create texture where there is none and I would even go as far as to say it 'blurs' imperfections.

Since its winter currently where I am, my skin is on the lighter side of things and this is a bit ashy on me, so I don't think I'll be able to pull this off in summer.

Overall, gorgeous highlight for light skin tones, highly recommend for the quality and the price. I just wish they made it in more colours!