Boots 17 miracle matte 16 hour pressed powder

Boots  17 miracle matte 16 hour pressed powder

3.6

on 9/24/2016 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after I had given up with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder because i just really didn't like it.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this powder as I had never tried Seventeen Makeup before. However, I was very impressed. I have the shade Silky Beige and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't chalky or clumpy which is great and it does help make the skin look smoother.
The only bad thing is that it doesn't last 16 hours like it says it does. I would say that it lasts for 3-4 hours at most although that doesn't matter too much as it is super easy to carry around.

on 5/5/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! It lasts all day and matches my skin perfectly leaving a flawless finish, the packaging is sleek and nice too. I have to admit, 17 is really improving. This also makes me skin feel like silk.

Got this when I gave up on rimmel stay matte, i didn't have high hopes for it I can't recall using any 17 products before but it's actually pretty good. The packaging is strong and comes with a mirror the sponge inside is useless though! I get an oily t-zone sometimes quite bad and on those days it keeps me shine free for I'd say 4 hours then I have to re apply which isn't a big deal its easy to carry around, when I'm having a particularly dry cheek day when I get flakes this does highlight those but other than that I haven't noticed any caking on re applying during the day. I paid 3.49 I think which is really cheap and I can't see me running out anytime soon.

on 11/25/2012 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Great price but my skin seems too oily for this - it keeps me matte for about 1-2 hours and then I get all shiny... I had never believed it would work for 16 hours but even 5-6 would do... The colour (IVORY PORCELAIN) works fine with my fair skin and I used a brush to apply it. I have tried using it with a variety of moisturizers / primers and matting gels with more or less the same (disappointing) result.

on 5/27/2012 6:12:00 PM

I have already brought a back up of this powder (and i never do that because i rarely love anything enough or finish anything) I normally use MAC Blot powder but seemed to be getting through them quite fast. I saw this in boots for 2.99 and thought it was worth a try. I am about a NW20 and got silky beige (perfect match) this set my foundation (ELDW ivory beige) beautifully and kept me shine free for hours....it really is excellent for oily skin. I cant rate this enough..I wish Boots 17 listed the ingredients though as i have no idea what's in it. after about 5 days of using it i have nothing negative to say about it. For the money its worth trying this out if you get shiny/have oily skin. The packaging is ace, it has a mirror and is sturdy enough for your handbag....win win all round.