Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromXxHxX

2 months ago

Got this in the shade Hot Chocolate and it really does look like hot chocolate. It is the perfect dark brown shade and I really love how this makes my eyes look and how it wears. This does wear along time and is waterproof but it needs to dry fully which doesn't take long. I usually just wear this in my waterline or lower lashes because I don't wear liners on my lids, it makes my blue …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromlindam

2 months ago

Bought the taupe liner based on a review by HotnFlashy on YouTube.

I use BB Stone eyeshadow stick and this liner really complements it. I tend to have problems with liners going straight but this one is easy to use, line is always good and it doesn't wear off.

I plan on getting the light brown one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

fromRoxxyG

3 months ago

I bought the flesh-toned liner when I lost my NYX Wonder Pencil with the purpose of lining my waterline and am very pleased with the way it performs, looks great, lasts long, easy to apply in the delicate water line and I also like to use it under my brows to just make them look more polished. Very pleasantly surprised and pleased with the product and will be looking to purchase the hot …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

7 months ago

I purchased one of these Essence long-lasting eye pencils after seeing the price. At $2.99 there are definitely no complaints on the price. Although they do not have a huge amount of product, these pencils are so cheap you can buy several for the same price or cheaper than a bigger or higher priced eyeliner. The first I purchased was Black Fever, followed by Hot Chocolate. They work fabulously …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (324 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

My favourite eye pencil (02 Hot Chocolate).
I draw winged lines on my lids almost every day and this stays put from morning till evening. Still easy to remove tho. The exact right amount of creamy.

The packaging is ok, sometimes the tip breaks off. But I don't really mind because of the price and quality formula. Repurchase every 2 months or so.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

fromlalki1

9 months ago

Love this liner, better then many high and low end I've tried. it is very very long lasting, shortly after application it sets and doesn't smudge or fade all day. it glides on smoothly and it doesn't irritate my eyes. i have gone through many and i keep on buying them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

May/30/2018

17- Tu-Tu-Touquoise
Eye pencil / liner - applies smooth no tugging. Unusual color without being bold.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Apr/28/2018

I really like this product, it is soft and does not hurt when I apply it to my sensitive skin. I am very clumsy and certainly no pro when it comes to applying make-up, so usually I don’t bother to apply eye-pencil at all (I just smudge it everywhere). However, I found this easy to apply. It lasts well too. I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/12/2018

It stays on good, but it also flakes, and those flakes leave behind black streaks when I try to wipe them off. Tossed it, luckily it was cheap so no big deal.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Apr/06/2018

I have the black one.
I like it a lot. It's very black, stays put all day, glides smoothly, no need to sharpen it. Seems to last a long time since I forgot when I bought it.

Great product.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43