4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Extremely cheap, great colors and lasts for a long time on the waterline.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

6 months ago

Got this in the shade Hot Chocolate and it really does look like hot chocolate. It is the perfect dark brown shade and I really love how this makes my eyes look and how it wears. This does wear along time and is waterproof but it needs to dry fully which doesn't take long. I usually just wear this in my waterline or lower lashes because I don't wear liners on my lids, it makes my blue eyes really pop and look bigger then they actually are. This is a very creamy and pigmented formula, doesn't smudge or move around making me look like a raccoon, doesn't fade and still looks amazing by the end of the day. This was only $2 and it performs just as well as my $11 liner, maybe even better. I do like it is a mechanical pencil because I hate having to sharpen eyeliners or they are too chunky but this one is nice and thin but not too thin where it is easy to snap. I haven't really worn eyeliner much because I haven't had one in a shade I liked or was happy with enough to continuously reach for. This however is definitely something I am happy enough to always reach for. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 months ago

Bought the taupe liner based on a review by HotnFlashy on YouTube. I use BB Stone eyeshadow stick and this liner really complements it. I tend to have problems with liners going straight but this one is easy to use, line is always good and it doesn't wear off. I plan on getting the light brown one.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

8 months ago

I bought the flesh-toned liner when I lost my NYX Wonder Pencil with the purpose of lining my waterline and am very pleased with the way it performs, looks great, lasts long, easy to apply in the delicate water line and I also like to use it under my brows to just make them look more polished. Very pleasantly surprised and pleased with the product and will be looking to purchase the hot chocolate shade next.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

a year ago

I purchased one of these Essence long-lasting eye pencils after seeing the price. At $2.99 there are definitely no complaints on the price. Although they do not have a huge amount of product, these pencils are so cheap you can buy several for the same price or cheaper than a bigger or higher priced eyeliner. The first I purchased was Black Fever, followed by Hot Chocolate. They work fabulously for tight-lining and I have had an easier time with these liners for that purpose because of the tiny tips. They hold up well in the waterline and lash line throughout the day. I even fell asleep with the liner on and it stayed in place with only a tiny bit of smearing. If you are looking for a cheap, strong performance retractable eyeliner then I highly recommend these!

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

My favourite eye pencil (02 Hot Chocolate). I draw winged lines on my lids almost every day and this stays put from morning till evening. Still easy to remove tho. The exact right amount of creamy. The packaging is ok, sometimes the tip breaks off. But I don't really mind because of the price and quality formula. Repurchase every 2 months or so.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

Love this liner, better then many high and low end I've tried. it is very very long lasting, shortly after application it sets and doesn't smudge or fade all day. it glides on smoothly and it doesn't irritate my eyes. i have gone through many and i keep on buying them.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

17- Tu-Tu-Touquoise Eye pencil / liner - applies smooth no tugging. Unusual color without being bold.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I really like this product, it is soft and does not hurt when I apply it to my sensitive skin. I am very clumsy and certainly no pro when it comes to applying make-up, so usually I don’t bother to apply eye-pencil at all (I just smudge it everywhere). However, I found this easy to apply. It lasts well too. I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

2 years ago

It stays on good, but it also flakes, and those flakes leave behind black streaks when I try to wipe them off. Tossed it, luckily it was cheap so no big deal.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35