Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I purchased one of these Essence long-lasting eye pencils after seeing the price. At $2.99 there are definitely no complaints on the price. Although they do not have a huge amount of product, these pencils are so cheap you can buy several for the same price or cheaper than a bigger or higher priced eyeliner. The first I purchased was Black Fever, followed by Hot Chocolate. They work fabulously …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (301 reviews)

age25-29

skinSensitive, Fair, Cool

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

eyesHazel

3 months ago

My favourite eye pencil (02 Hot Chocolate).
I draw winged lines on my lids almost every day and this stays put from morning till evening. Still easy to remove tho. The exact right amount of creamy.

The packaging is ok, sometimes the tip breaks off. But I don't really mind because of the price and quality formula. Repurchase every 2 months or so.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

age19-24

skinDry, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromlalki1

4 months ago

Love this liner, better then many high and low end I've tried. it is very very long lasting, shortly after application it sets and doesn't smudge or fade all day. it glides on smoothly and it doesn't irritate my eyes. i have gone through many and i keep on buying them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

age44-55

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

May/30/2018

17- Tu-Tu-Touquoise
Eye pencil / liner - applies smooth no tugging. Unusual color without being bold.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

age44-55

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Apr/28/2018

I really like this product, it is soft and does not hurt when I apply it to my sensitive skin. I am very clumsy and certainly no pro when it comes to applying make-up, so usually I don’t bother to apply eye-pencil at all (I just smudge it everywhere). However, I found this easy to apply. It lasts well too. I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

3.0

Apr/12/2018

It stays on good, but it also flakes, and those flakes leave behind black streaks when I try to wipe them off. Tossed it, luckily it was cheap so no big deal.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

skinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Apr/06/2018

I have the black one.
I like it a lot. It's very black, stays put all day, glides smoothly, no need to sharpen it. Seems to last a long time since I forgot when I bought it.

Great product.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Curly, Medium

eyesHazel

Mar/30/2018

Essence is a very cheap company.Not all products are good,but this pencil is perfect.It lasts all day,there are many colours to choose and it is very cheap.No allergies or problems.Thank you essence.I totally recommend it.I have bought black fever, coolest chic, berry merry, c'est la vie and hot scorch.I will buy them again

About reviewer (31 reviews)

skinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromNBinNC

Jan/25/2018

I purchased this a few weeks ago and am absolutely happy with this purchase. I love the color, perfect for me.......02, hot chocolate which is a rich, dark brown (no glitter). This is as good or maybe just a tiny bit not as good as my same type of high end eye pencils. This product is a lot cheaper and works just as well, pretty much! I want to go back to Ulta and purchase more colors. It …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesBlue

Jan/24/2018

Hi!
Essence nailed it with this product.I have 05-C'est la vie(= it's life).It'a shimmering silver.
As the name says it's longlasting.On the upper eyelids lasts more than 9 hours(that's the longest time I worn the eyepencil).Doesn't smudge,nor melts.Just stays put.
The packiging reflects the shade.It's retractable,soft pencil mine.Even it's …

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

age36-43