Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil
Long Lasting Eye PencilLong Lasting Eye PencilLong Lasting Eye Pencil

4.3

cyclopentasiloxane, mica, synthetic beeswax, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), trimethylsiloxysilicate, myristyl lactate, silica, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, myristyl alcohol, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, magnesium silicate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, may contain: ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).

on 4/12/2018 2:30:00 PM

It stays on good, but it also flakes, and those flakes leave behind black streaks when I try to wipe them off. Tossed it, luckily it was cheap so no big deal.

on 4/6/2018 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the black one.
I like it a lot. It's very black, stays put all day, glides smoothly, no need to sharpen it. Seems to last a long time since I forgot when I bought it.

Great product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Essence is a very cheap company.Not all products are good,but this pencil is perfect.It lasts all day,there are many colours to choose and it is very cheap.No allergies or problems.Thank you essence.I totally recommend it.I have bought black fever, coolest chic, berry merry, c'est la vie and hot scorch.I will buy them again

on 1/25/2018 2:11:00 PM

I purchased this a few weeks ago and am absolutely happy with this purchase. I love the color, perfect for me.......02, hot chocolate which is a rich, dark brown (no glitter). This is as good or maybe just a tiny bit not as good as my same type of high end eye pencils. This product is a lot cheaper and works just as well, pretty much! I want to go back to Ulta and purchase more colors. It doesn't smudge, stays on and looks great throughout the day. I highly recommend you try this eye pencil.

on 1/24/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
Essence nailed it with this product.I have 05-C'est la vie(= it's life).It'a shimmering silver.
As the name says it's longlasting.On the upper eyelids lasts more than 9 hours(that's the longest time I worn the eyepencil).Doesn't smudge,nor melts.Just stays put.
The packiging reflects the shade.It's retractable,soft pencil mine.Even it's sparkly shade I wear it during daytime.Makes me think about going in the club so workday passes by faster.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Flakey and dry. It will not stay pointed either! threw it out!

My mom got this eyeliner online because it was cheap (I think off one of those Asian sites). Anyways I thought I'd give it a try.

I'll start with the pros:
It's a sleek, nice-looking dispenser. It functions well and is easy to apply, pretty opaque.

Cons:
While wearing it, I could just notice/feel it- it felt like I had the need to rub my eye a bit.
Later I was lying in my bed and so there tends to be more tear liquid at the crook of my eyes because I lay on my side. I went to wipe my eye of the forming liquid, and a streak of the makeup was on my hand. Then I just went removing what I could with a tissue because I didn't want it to get on my pillow. I also got most of it off (without water or anything).
The edges of my eye lids felt sore after and while wearing it.

It's decent for a cheap product, but I don't plan on using it again.

on 9/11/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm a big believer in price not always equaling value. Sure, sometimes quality means pricey but other times, cheap is just as good. This eyeliner makes my point for me - if you scraped the brand name off it I would have guessed it's a premium product. The only downside (for me) is that I would prefer a range of browns - black is a little severe for my fair-ish complexion and I get bored with just the one shade of brown. That aside, I've used this for years and (barring discontinuation) I don't plan to switch.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff! It's so so so cheap at Ulta and I like that it's a twist eyeliner and not the pencil kind. It's honestly really surprising how good this stuff considering the price. I think I paid maybe $2 something.

I really love the colour of this liner, it's a lovely dark brown that is incredibly dark, but not black, its a really nice everyday liner and it looks soooo natural and lovely on my eyes. This is great because I don't want to wear too much makeup. But the down fall of this product is it fades so fast! I only do a very fine line near my lash line on top and only stretches it till a bit further then my lash line and I blur it out. It looks natural and really lovely, but omg it fades by lunch that's about 3 hours I had it on. 3 HOURS! It looks lovely so I will properly buy it again, until I find another decently priced natural brown liner.