Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, mica, synthetic beeswax, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), trimethylsiloxysilicate, myristyl lactate, silica, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, myristyl alcohol, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, magnesium silicate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, may contain: ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff! It's so so so cheap at Ulta and I like that it's a twist eyeliner and not the pencil kind. It's honestly really surprising how good this stuff considering the price. I think I paid maybe $2 something.

I really love the colour of this liner, it's a lovely dark brown that is incredibly dark, but not black, its a really nice everyday liner and it looks soooo natural and lovely on my eyes. This is great because I don't want to wear too much makeup. But the down fall of this product is it fades so fast! I only do a very fine line near my lash line on top and only stretches it till a bit further then my lash line and I blur it out. It looks natural and really lovely, but omg it fades by lunch that's about 3 hours I had it on. 3 HOURS! It looks lovely so I will properly buy it again, until I find another decently priced natural brown liner.

on 3/12/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use the chocolate shade to line my brows and to create an arch, and love that these do not need to be sharpened. Halfway through the day, this does fade and needs to be reapplied so I would say that the staying power is decent but does not last all day. I like that this glides on smoothly and is slightly harder and thinner than the Essence gel pencil, giving more control over application. I have repurchased this 5x but switched to Maybelline Colorshow Kohl liner for my brows in shade chocolate chip because I prefer a finer line for my brows.

Very matte. It smudges a little, but it's very easy to apply and very smooth.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best eyeliner. Super smudgy but doesn't dissipate. The black is great for use as a lash filler if you're one who lines their upper waterline. The brown is a fantastic everyday liner and smudges out so nicely, I frequently use it in place of eyeshadow. It's super workable, doesn't grab and pushes up nicely, so you can easily correct errors and corral it back where you want it. Last time I checked in Australian Priceline, they cost $3.50 each.

on 10/20/2016 12:49:00 PM

My go to eyeliner which it has been for years theyre so good, creamy, comfortable and stay put. Ive eyeliners that are triple the price from smashbox, illamasqua ect that dont even come close to essence liners in terms of quality. Such a good product and amazing value.

on 10/14/2016 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how creamy the formula is, mine is in the black shade.

What I don't like though is it flakes off my eyelids at the end of the day and gives me raccoon eyes. Why? I wanted to love this so bad.

on 9/20/2016 4:46:00 AM

These eyeliners are SO GOOD, especially for the price! I will not buy anything more expensive because it's just not worth it when these ones do the job so well

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Okay, I finally found my HG liner. Years of buying eyeliners and switching brands from high to low to find that one favorite. This is it and I can't believe this is so cheap! I was fed up with liners always transferring to my lower lash line and pooling up in the tear ducts. YEARS, I've been carrying a travel case of Q-tips in my purse so I can remove the liner out of my tear ducts and clean up the smudges. This liner is truly long lasting. However, it's not hard to work with like many long lasting and waterproof liners. This liner glides on so smoothly. It acts like a kohl going on but never smudges. I don't know how it doesn't smudge because it goes on like butter. Even in hot weather, this liner doesn't transfer! I have this in the black color and it's a nice dark rich black.

TRY IT! It's way better than Guerlain, MAC, Estee Lauder, NYX, UD and more! You will be satisfied!

My go to eyeliner. Affordable and does it's job really well. Also love the fact that you don't have to sharpen the pencil.