Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

1.0

1 review

on 10/27/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I'm dark skinned, I wear NW50 at Mac. I wanted a light bb to wear during the summer months for that fresh face day time look. This seemed to look good when first applied but in natural light/ after it oxides it applied too light for my skin tune. And in pictures I looked like I was wearing the wrong colour. I got it in the darkest colour offered but I guess that wasn't for me. Maybe I would try it out if they make an appropriate colour for me. It was like I was wearing nothing which I didn't like, I would have preferred a bit more coverage. I wouldn't recommend it to people my skin tune. I'm glad it was fairly inexpensive.