Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Average. don't hate it, don't love it. Does an ok job of smoothing out skin appearance. Sometimes I use it as a foundation when i run out. works just fine.

on 6/30/2016 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out. i had to stop using this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Finally found a good hybrid BB cream. It evens the skin tone, but at same time does not look like you're really wearing make-up...Sooo, don't expect much coverage. It's a nice summer time sun screen, that gives you full SPF 30 while at the same time giving the skin a nice little glow. I find it works really well under a powder too, for a more finished look. Mine was on sale for only 11.30 CAD, and I like it more than my Marcelle BB cream which costs 3 times as much.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the "no makeup" look with embellished eyes. I don't need foundation for this look either. All I need is this kick a** BB cream!!! This product totally works for me. I have a unique bronze-caramel skin color. It melts right into my skin and matches my color perfectly. Lasts all day. I have dark circles under my eyes. I use a bit of concealer and this BB cream. Coverage is great for me, circles gone. And most important to me, it looks natural. I use the bronze collection. PERFECT MATCH!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely made my skin look a bit better

The coverage is very sheer, but the colour (light-medium in my case) matches my skin perfectly. It covers redness and blurs pores and minor imperfections. The texture of the cream is lovely - more gel than cream actually. It spreads nicely, hydrates well and absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue. I also love that this has SPF 30. Sadly this has zero oil control, so I still need to set it with powder. Overall, this product is great for low-key days and weekends, especially for its price. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 7/17/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was recommended to me by a friend, I have combination skin and am very prone to acne and I have lots of acne scars. I don't really like the way it feels on my skin made me look kind of ashy but I continued to use it and after the 3rd use I broke out in what I thought was a heat rash so I continued to use it and then I finally fingered out what it was. I wouldn't recommend this product for women of the darker color or for those with extremely sensitive skin.

on 5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I keep buying this for some reason, but this product is not good for people who really want to cover their face. I have acne-prone skin and it does not help to cover it at all.

However, it does have the bb-cream aspects and does moisturize my face. It's good for light makeup, I guess.

on 4/23/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very sheer look, it moisturizes the skin, and it blends very well, but if you are looking for coverage this is a weak product

on 12/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great Bb cream lost a lippie on the packaging because you lose a lot of product. Great for all seasons, can't go wrong with spf 30 and very moisturizing for dry skin. Overall great product.

on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.