Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.4

on 8/16/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have dark skin, the deep dark or w.e it is isn't that dark!!! If applied with my fingers it looks terrible, you could clearly tell it's not a good color match. With a sponge it's passable...point is that the color selection sucks and I'm not even that dark like c'mon maybelline...get with the program!!!
Another thing us it doesn't last long...at all it'll be there and then in a few hours it's completely gone.
The bottle says reapply every few hours, but who tf has time for that??

on 8/9/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

it makes my face look nice and dewy, but doesn't prevent acne like it said it would

on 4/28/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If I can ever run out of MAC studio sculpt, I would buy this again. The consistency of the two products is too much the same to justify having both. The Maybelline BB cream may be a tad bit thinner. I used this predominantly during the winter months. I wouldn't use in the summer though. High shine may occur. Plus, I don't believe it would last very long once the heat hits it. Perhaps if its layered double or triple time, it may last and the shine could be controlled. What I like about this product is that it makes me look like I don't have foundation on but my skin looks transformed. Yes. No. It's not a true BB cream but at $7 a pop, the added benefit of the spf, the travel friendly packaging, the ease of locating and the way it make my skin glows, I'm not complaining. Color choices=Good Luck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not my holy grail foundation but for light, sheer coverage I do like it. It's my weekend/overnight bag product (when I don't want to put on full makeup just get presentable). My skin is acne prone. This doesn't aggravate that, but it doesn't cover blemishes well. I always have to go over the product with concealer. If you're lucky enough to have good skin and just want to even things out a bit at a very reasonable cost, try it.

on 12/1/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I wanted to like this BB cream really really badly. This stuff came out when the BB cream hype was in full swing and this was the only drugstore offering that came in a shade that fit my skin tone Deep Sheer Tint.

So I picked up a tube and applied it to my skin. It looked lovely and fresh and blended right in despite looking too orange. The coverage is perfect for me; it does give you sheer coverage which is enough for me but won't be for people looking for full coverage.

The formula was really runny and I wished Maybelline had packaged it in something else aside from a squeeze tube. Things get messy pretty quickly with the squeeze tube. The BB cream itself also smells very terrible.

The BB Cream makes my face really greasy throughout the day which I really can't stand. I can't be walking around like a grease-ball. Despite the oiliness, I didn't get any breakouts.

I won't purchase this again because I don't want my face to look shiny. I suppose I could try and set it with powder but I really shouldn't have to go through that when the BB Cream says it's oil-free and promises to keep me looking fresh all day.

on 6/13/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

The only bb cream I use, until i run out. This product provides sheer to medium cover. Only problem is the product says it contains no oil, but my face seems to appear shinier when using this product.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I do like this product. It's very difficult for anyone in Perth to find it past 'Medium-Deep', unfortunately. It certainly does project an even skin tone and is relatively fast and simple to apply, making it perfect for everyday wear. This product is not for anyone looking for more than light coverage, because it does not sufficiently cover dark spots and blemishes. I use this BB cream with a loose powder, mainly because I have oily skin and I need the powder for that extra setting comfort.

I would not buy this product again, mainly because I am convinced there are better BB creams on the market for people with oily skins than this one.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Before you buy this, ask yourself: What am I looking for in this product?
If you want coverage, look elsewhere- this is more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB creme. But this wasn't a bad product, and I would buy it again.
I bought this as something I could use if I didn't want to spend time applying foundation in the morning on weekdays- I don't have time. Sure, it evens out skin tone- if you have near perfect skin. This didn't cover a thing.
However, it looked natural and left a slightly dewy finish, which I liked. Also it smells really weird (and not in a good way) so if things like smell bother you, consider that.

on 4/6/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many BB creams, drugstore & high end and honestly my mind keeps going back to this. Its the perfect color (deep) which is SAYING A LOT. It is hard trying to find a BB cream when you have dark skin with yellow undertones, believe me. Most just leave a whitish/gray outcast (Think old school sunscreen cast) that photographs horribly. I have purchased this 3 times! its easy, good coverage for my hyper-pigmented acne prone skin and its cheap. I never break out + it feels like skin, very natural and light.
The packaging is awful. I guarantee it to spill or explode in your makeup bag, I learned the hard way and I keep it in a seal plastic baggie inside my makeup bag. A friend had it in her purse and I told her the dangers of keeping it loose. long story short the inside of her bag is stained.
price is meh, honestly CVS never has it on sale but anytime I get a 5$ off 15$ coupon I stock up. 10$ is cheap but because of the packaging and its not a lot of product it's not ideal.

overall I haven't found something to beat this BBcream and Its my summer must have!

on 2/17/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to try a BB and this was in my price range.I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far this has worked well for me. I haven't tried any of the other BB's yet, products, so maybe my review doesn't have any "street cred" but I just haven't felt any compulsion to try another one, since this is what I can afford and it gives a good coverage with a nice luminous finish. It's a good,all-around,multi-purpose foundation. A tremendous value.