Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.0

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used this before i started wearing foundation and its so good for people who are just starting makeup. Its obviously a sheer coverage which just evens skin tones and hides imperfections. It has a very lightweight feeling and looks natural and dewy when blended out. The only problem with this is the shade range, the lighter ones can look too orange.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am surprised by how low some people rated this product. I mean, if we want to talk about coverage, sure it doesn't give full coverage. It is a BB cream and it isn't expected to do this. I have dry skin and I applied this without a moisturiser and man was I impressed! The formula is just perfect! It made my skin look so flawless and I loved that its a bit dewy. It didn't make my skin look greasy, it gave me that perfect glow and made my face look so smooth and it feels so soft. I LOVE IT! However, I never trust the claim that BB creams will completely protect you from the sun. Always make sure to wear sunblock as it is a lot better in sun protection than cosmetics. All in all, this worked great for me, the price was great, and it looked great ❤

on 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM

It blends in well. I have been using this product from 4 years. Good for everyday use (school or work). Light coverage. Does not feel heavy at all.
Would recommend this to anyone! Love it!

on 8/16/2016 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i personally loved this product. it's very light weight on the skin and sometimes i forget that i have anything on. As for coverage i don't recommend it for people who want a lot of coverage since this gives a very natural look and gives a light to medium coverage. i love using this in the summer, it's very light and i love the natural glow it gives.... i'm on my 3rd tube now and i would definitly continur re-purchasing (one of my fav bb creams out there)

on 5/14/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

At first I didn't quite like this because I didn't feel that it lived up to the claims. But I actually do like it now. As a no makeup makeup. It improves the look of your skin but by no means works like a foundation. It blends nicely. It doesn't fill in pores (and I do have pores). It doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your face. I love this for just running errands. I don't like putting on a full face for running errands for like 2 hours so this is perfect for that. Use put it on over moisturizer with your fingers. My problem is that when I first got this I think it was like $5 and change but now its almost $8.

on 4/27/2016 7:53:00 PM

Wow Wow Wow. This BB cream is so good, I won't even bother with another one so I have nothing to compare it too. It give a believable even coverage and does not look like its sitting on my skin or pores. Disclaimer, I have pretty even skin and rarely wear foundation. I wear this product about twice a month and have noticed that it has bleaching agents after I remove it so I don't wear it continuously.

on 2/10/2016 1:40:00 PM

Coverage = very low

Texture = this makes my skin look oily AF. I am 34 and my skin is normal to dry. With this on, it looks oilier than my skin was at 13 with pimples. Ick!

Color = skews orange

Overall feeling = hate it enough to log on and review it

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this BB cream for only a short time, I really like using it as it provides great cover up and as I like to go for the more natural makeup look it really helps create that look as it administers an overall natural but smooth skin look. It maintains cover up throughout the day and this is also with no necessary powder foundation over the top, although this can be equipped as it works either way. I have very sensitive skin and I feel as if this product was very gentle towards my skin and caused no irritation which I have had problems with before.It has a natural smell towards it and the texture is smooth and easy to apply which I like on my skin. It spreads easily and does not appear blotchy or unevenly spread of any sort. Overall, I would continue to buy this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A terrible rash ,a terrible allergic reaction :((( I bought it because of high SPF and nice reviews ,It blended nicely although with zero coverage ;after just 3 days I developed a terrible rash and edema it was a nightmare for me ,I went to my derm and he prescribed topical betamethazone ,it was the last time I bought anything from maybelline