Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.9

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great "bb cream" in my opinion. The shade medium deep actually matches my skin tone. It kind of just melts in to it. It has benefits and i feel like it's improved the overall look and quality of my skin. I set it with a powder and it looks great at the end of the day still. The sunscreen is a plus. With this bb cream on it like my skin but better. I like!

on 7/30/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This BB cream and my skin got along like oil and water... LITERALLY! I applied this over a primer and under powder and a couple hours later it completely separated on my face and faded off in patches. It was awful! I'm sure it'll work for some people but for my oily'ish skin - not at all. I ran home and couldn't wait to wash my make up off. I usually give my new, unwanted foundations away but I feel bad. I might as well say "here, have some s#*t for your face". I never thought I'd be one of "those people" that recommend spending a bit extra for a good, flawlessly enhanced complexion. Back to my ol' faithful Nars.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this bb cream, when you put it on, leaves streaky residues that actually falls off like it's fake skin (best description I got) doesn't blend well at all. I tried with sponge, fingers and brush still does the same thing.

on 1/11/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product it looks very use full

on 1/3/2015 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This isn't something meant to cover EVERYTHING. It's not even meant to be something that covers some things, other than maybe slightly uneven skin tone. This is something I slap on when I need to run out to pick my son up from school. This with a bit of concealer under the eyes, brow powder and bronzer and I'm out. But if I want to bump the coverage and longevity in my combo skin, I mix in a pump of my Mac Prolongwear concealer. It bumps up coverage (by a lot), longevity (with a light dusting of powder). After about 3-4 hours no amount of blotting will save you though. I probably wouldn't by it, but I probably will if it goes on sale.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried, so I don't know what a BB cream is really supposed to feel like nor can I compare it to other products. That being said, I won't repurchase this product. It has a very thin consistency with a very sheer coverage; I apply it with a blending sponge and I see no difference in my skin after application. If anything, I would use it as a primer in a pinch, but I prefer a medium to heavy coverage foundation so I can't see myself purchasing BB creams in the future.

on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i used to like this stuff and for the love of god i have no idea why. it makes my skin really moist and dewy and greasy and i can't stand that feeling. even my setting powder can't help with the greasiness this bb cream creates. fortunately, i had no bad reaction to it. i have incredibly sensitive combination skin and most makeup disagrees with me.
i can still get away with using this stuff on good skin days as a foundation, but this offers little to no coverage. at best, it just slightly helps even my tone out a bit. however, i can only wear this product on short trips to the store and such. it's not long lasting on my skin. it oxidizes and makes me look like an oompa loompa.
the packaging is quite cute, but that's about all i like about it.