Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my everyday bb cream or foundation but I do love using it from time to time, mixed in with my body shop instaglow. It's beautiful. I love light coverage and minimal, natural makeup and this is perfect for that! This is in my top 3 complexion products of all time along with the Mac bb cream and the Mac face and body :) similar effect! Love it! 😍

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great "bb cream" in my opinion. The shade medium deep actually matches my skin tone. It kind of just melts in to it. It has benefits and i feel like it's improved the overall look and quality of my skin. I set it with a powder and it looks great at the end of the day still. The sunscreen is a plus. With this bb cream on it like my skin but better. I like!

on 7/30/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This BB cream and my skin got along like oil and water... LITERALLY! I applied this over a primer and under powder and a couple hours later it completely separated on my face and faded off in patches. It was awful! I'm sure it'll work for some people but for my oily'ish skin - not at all. I ran home and couldn't wait to wash my make up off. I usually give my new, unwanted foundations away but I feel bad. I might as well say "here, have some s#*t for your face". I never thought I'd be one of "those people" that recommend spending a bit extra for a good, flawlessly enhanced complexion. Back to my ol' faithful Nars.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this bb cream, when you put it on, leaves streaky residues that actually falls off like it's fake skin (best description I got) doesn't blend well at all. I tried with sponge, fingers and brush still does the same thing.

on 1/11/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product it looks very use full

on 1/3/2015 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This isn't something meant to cover EVERYTHING. It's not even meant to be something that covers some things, other than maybe slightly uneven skin tone. This is something I slap on when I need to run out to pick my son up from school. This with a bit of concealer under the eyes, brow powder and bronzer and I'm out. But if I want to bump the coverage and longevity in my combo skin, I mix in a pump of my Mac Prolongwear concealer. It bumps up coverage (by a lot), longevity (with a light dusting of powder). After about 3-4 hours no amount of blotting will save you though. I probably wouldn't by it, but I probably will if it goes on sale.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried, so I don't know what a BB cream is really supposed to feel like nor can I compare it to other products. That being said, I won't repurchase this product. It has a very thin consistency with a very sheer coverage; I apply it with a blending sponge and I see no difference in my skin after application. If anything, I would use it as a primer in a pinch, but I prefer a medium to heavy coverage foundation so I can't see myself purchasing BB creams in the future.