Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Price: $

on 4/3/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I wasn't expecting much when I bought this, but the color and amount of moisturizing I get is great! No dry, caking in wrinkles, just the right amount of coverage (very light but covers red splotches and makes freckles blend in). The fair has pink tones but does not overwhelm my very fair skin and really brightens up my complexion. I had no idea my other tinted moisturizer was making me look so sallow until I tried this one.

on 8/15/2012 10:14:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I can't comment on this as a BB cream (when I ran across the term "BB cream" on MUA I had to Google it), but it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It evens out my skin tone and substitutes for foundation for everyday makeup. I wear a separate SPF 30 moisturizer, so I'm not concerned about the amount of titanium dioxide in it. My face is occasionally shiny at the end of the day, but when it's 95 degrees and humid, shine's going to happen. I will repurchase.