Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 10/13/2017 9:24:00 AM

i'M USING THIS UNDER milani Conceal & perfect fondation which after updating their shades is the best foundation out there.....

BEST BB CREAM OUT THERE. If you are NC 15, you will be able to wear this in light/med as it's a perfect match but I sometimes mix the medium with it to add a little more color. It's sheer, but you can layer it and get coverage. I wait til it sets a little and put a little dusting of physicians formula speckled talc free powder in transluscent over top and then a little bit of the same powder in Buff beige for a little added color. I was going to try a Maybelline foundation on top, but maybe I won't! This really can be used as a light foundation. i have a few spots I have to use concealer on, but this is SO NICE! Doesn't settle into pores. NEVER cakey...accepts powder well and it lasts! This lasted me longer than most foundations! Likely because I powdered it a little but it looked wonderful. On the first day I wore it, as the day went on....it looked better.....a little glowy...not greasy....but natural. It melts into your skin and doesn't sit on the top like foundation....I think this might be why it lasted so long..Not sure if you were outside sweating what would happen, but I REALLY REALLY love this...thanks Wayne Goss! It's not greasy, gives a subtle glow and is just heaven....I'm super sensitive and doesnt break me out. And it was dirt cheap....like $6.50!!! Feels like nothing on....and unlike most BB creams, it's not orange! I have even gotten away with using the Medium alone....and I layered it.....it never turned orange and to me, it gave me a subtle healthy glow but the color was so pretty...maybe because of the powder combo I used. I am super combo skin and this "feels" good on....it feels moisturizing when you put it on but it does set beautifully. I use my fingers. I think if you used a brush, this would be streaky....you want to rub this in....probably my most favorite thing I've ever tried! And it's cheap! and you can find it everywhere!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Beautypedia rates this really high but I can't fathom why. It has no coverage, no blurring of imperfections and adds no look of "better" to skin. It does have a good spf but you can find tubes of decent spf everywhere now. The color on this only adds a peachy or orangish tint if you build it up and who wants that? Price is decent but it is a product for a newby. No makeup makeup.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

on 4/13/2017 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This bb cream is great, it has just the right amount of pigment, is moisturizing, but not greasy at all. Like any foundation that I use, I pick a shade that's just one shade lighter than my skin tone, that gives me a fresh, clean-looking glow. It brightens my face instead of looking "off". Maybelline may have discontinued the "fair" color (I can't find it), and replaced it with med/fair. I can't really tell the difference, it works well too. This cream is slightly buildable, too, without making you look over-done. It has 30 spf which is a big plus, and no matter how close I get it to my eyes, it doesn't irritate them.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM

It blends in well. I have been using this product from 4 years. Good for everyday use (school or work). Light coverage. Does not feel heavy at all.
Would recommend this to anyone! Love it!

on 5/15/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this BB cream. Especially on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It is VERY light coverage. It doesn't cover anything really. But it does give a nice glow to the skin and it looks dewy. I usually just use concealer to cover up any imperfections.

Overall I like this product and will continue to buy it. It's easy to put on and it stays on all day. I recommend.

on 4/20/2016 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my HG bb cream.

my skin is NW25, rosacea on my cheeks, and very dry. i'm 26 and have the occasional blemish, but am not acne prone at all. almost all liquid foundations (and many bb creams), even ones labeled "luminous" look cakey/powdery on me, especially on my cheeks. this bb cream applies so beautifully on me. like gorgeous, glowing skin. i absolutely love it. if you're oily, this may not be for you, but if you're dry, give this a try for sure. also, i would call it "light" coverage. it blurs my pores and redness without completely erasing them, which i like, because it looks so natural.

my only complaint is that i wish it were more long lasting. honestly, the coverage doesn't last more than a couple hours on me without fading, which sucks. i actually keep it in my bag (the packaging makes it easy to take around) and reapply in the afternoon and then again before i go out for happy hour or whatever.

when i was looking to try another bb cream after i finished my bottle i tried stowaway cosmetics radiant complexion bb cream and the l'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream, and both looked powdery on me and actually emphasized my dry patches. i went back and bought this dream fresh bb cream again, and have since repurchased 2 or 3 times.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this one for a little while now, and I have to say it's not too bad, but not that great either. It gives a very light coverage (which is exactly what BB creams do), and ever so lightly hydrates my normal-to-dry skin. It blends easily without greasing, but doesn't last very long. It is quite perfect though for days when you don't feel like wearing full coverage or have naturally problem-free skin.

The BB cream claims to do a lot of things, but none of them are very visible. The packaging is quite ugly for my taste and by having to actually squeeze the product out of the tube, it wastes some product. Good for those on the budget, but really it doesn't feel that amazing for what it claims to be.