Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

on 8/8/2018 10:22:00 PM

Made me way way way too shiny and oily, and melts right off my face just leaving a sticky shiny mess behind with no hint of coverage. I'll try it again in the winter when my skin is dry and there's no hot sun to cause me to sweat my face off...but I kinda sorta was hoping to use this as a summer time product for just a hint of tint under powder. It did not hold up whatsoever and felt pretty gross on my face. I forgot that I was wearing makeup at all and just wondered why I was bathed in grease

on 3/26/2018 4:08:00 AM

I hated it. Smells really bad, made me break out. The coverage is garbage and it made me super oily.

on 10/13/2017 9:24:00 AM

i'M USING THIS UNDER milani Conceal & perfect fondation which after updating their shades is the best foundation out there.....

BEST BB CREAM OUT THERE. If you are NC 15, you will be able to wear this in light/med as it's a perfect match but I sometimes mix the medium with it to add a little more color. It's sheer, but you can layer it and get coverage. I wait til it sets a little and put a little dusting of physicians formula speckled talc free powder in transluscent over top and then a little bit of the same powder in Buff beige for a little added color. I was going to try a Maybelline foundation on top, but maybe I won't! This really can be used as a light foundation. i have a few spots I have to use concealer on, but this is SO NICE! Doesn't settle into pores. NEVER cakey...accepts powder well and it lasts! This lasted me longer than most foundations! Likely because I powdered it a little but it looked wonderful. On the first day I wore it, as the day went on....it looked better.....a little glowy...not greasy....but natural. It melts into your skin and doesn't sit on the top like foundation....I think this might be why it lasted so long..Not sure if you were outside sweating what would happen, but I REALLY REALLY love this...thanks Wayne Goss! It's not greasy, gives a subtle glow and is just heaven....I'm super sensitive and doesnt break me out. And it was dirt cheap....like $6.50!!! Feels like nothing on....and unlike most BB creams, it's not orange! I have even gotten away with using the Medium alone....and I layered it.....it never turned orange and to me, it gave me a subtle healthy glow but the color was so pretty...maybe because of the powder combo I used. I am super combo skin and this "feels" good on....it feels moisturizing when you put it on but it does set beautifully. I use my fingers. I think if you used a brush, this would be streaky....you want to rub this in....probably my most favorite thing I've ever tried! And it's cheap! and you can find it everywhere!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Beautypedia rates this really high but I can't fathom why. It has no coverage, no blurring of imperfections and adds no look of "better" to skin. It does have a good spf but you can find tubes of decent spf everywhere now. The color on this only adds a peachy or orangish tint if you build it up and who wants that? Price is decent but it is a product for a newby. No makeup makeup.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product does not work for me at all. It has low/no coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it also feels very greasy on the skin and breaks me out so bad.
I tried this twice, I used it throughout high school and I recently bought it again. I have dry skin and this still feels incredibly greasy on me and fades away throughout the day. It starts out looking decent and looks horrible 2 hours in.

The real deal-breaker is when I go to take it off I found at least 1 pimple had been inflamed and irritated and it caused more to pop up. I do not recommend this at all.

on 4/13/2017 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This bb cream is great, it has just the right amount of pigment, is moisturizing, but not greasy at all. Like any foundation that I use, I pick a shade that's just one shade lighter than my skin tone, that gives me a fresh, clean-looking glow. It brightens my face instead of looking "off". Maybelline may have discontinued the "fair" color (I can't find it), and replaced it with med/fair. I can't really tell the difference, it works well too. This cream is slightly buildable, too, without making you look over-done. It has 30 spf which is a big plus, and no matter how close I get it to my eyes, it doesn't irritate them.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM

It blends in well. I have been using this product from 4 years. Good for everyday use (school or work). Light coverage. Does not feel heavy at all.
Would recommend this to anyone! Love it!