Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

on 7/7/2017 3:26:00 PM

I bought this because it had a decent amount of SPF and I was going to the beach for a week so I wanted something light to wear when I went out in the heat. This product made me break out (badly), gets grossly oily, and in my opinion is extremely light (I bought the medium color and it literally looked creamy white). I have combination skin but I'm more dry than oily. I also never break out unless it's right before my period. I've worn this over the course of 4 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better unfortunately bc the formula seems like a bargain for an $8 BB cream.

on 6/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The price really isn't bad. It's $8. It does not break you out and it's very easy to apply. I am the type of girl who prefers her brushes but with this I applied it as if I was just applying sun screen and it did great. It gave a natural finish as If I wasn't wearing any foundation and really evened out my skin tone.

on 6/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad but not wow. good for the price. a meh product for me tbh. i'd prefer buying the h&m bb cream as t gives a little more coverage

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product does not work for me at all. It has low/no coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it also feels very greasy on the skin and breaks me out so bad.
I tried this twice, I used it throughout high school and I recently bought it again. I have dry skin and this still feels incredibly greasy on me and fades away throughout the day. It starts out looking decent and looks horrible 2 hours in.

The real deal-breaker is when I go to take it off I found at least 1 pimple had been inflamed and irritated and it caused more to pop up. I do not recommend this at all.

This was an unexpected love for me. I bought the Light/Medium color, which works well for my NC20/25 skin. I have combination skin that is relatively smooth, but does have some hyperpigmentation from some pregnancy acne spots.

The finish of Dream Fresh is satin-skinlike, and I love that it goes on sheer but evens everything out and can be layered. And my favorite part is that it has 100% mineral sunscreen.

I use this with the Age Rewind concealer, and I'm good to go. I do have to blot after a few hours because I don't finish with powder, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Overall, very happy with this and would continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't mean to be blunt... but this product was a HUGE fail for me. It oxidizes, emphasizes texture, makes me look greasy and i swear it breaks me out as well. I am a believer however that just because a product doesnt work for someone, doesnt mean it doesnt work for anyone... so i passed it along to my friend and she loves it. Its all about your skin type. If you have oily, acne prone skin this probably isnt the best option for you. If you have good skin to begin with and just want a little extra coverage then this may be the product for you!

I am very happy with this product! It is sheer on me, but that is ok. It blurs imperfections, and doesn't really feel like I have any makeup on. I was using Femme Couture CC cream from Sally's, but that stuff was very heavy and never really dried.. just kind of sat greasy on my face. So I am happy to have a new product. I have it in Medium, which is just a tad too light for me in Summer, but that's not the products fault! I will definitely rebuy this even though there isn't much in the tube.. why only one oz? Why are bb and cc creams so $$?

on 4/18/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did some research on BB creams since I wanted something light for hot summer days with SPF in it. The reviews for this seemed pretty well so I bought it to try. I've only used it 3 times already and it looks like it's making me break out. I like that it's super light and did an ok job evening out my skin tone. I do have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't seem to fit for me. Will not be using anymore. Back to the drawing board lol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.