Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

I love this product. Unfortunately it's difficult to get a hold of in Spain, so I tend to stock up as I travel.

I looooveee it, because it's exactly what I want in a bb cream, it is very subtle on the skin and gives your skin this fresh glow.

However, if you are looking for coverage or more of a colour unifier, this is not for you (but you may like the garnier bb cream). It's very sheer and just provides that pick me up (but you still need concealer for spots). I found it dries quickly on the skin and doesn't leave any sticky residue or anything.

It's my everyday go to for work or uni and it leaves your skin looking like your skin but a little fresher, a little better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my everyday bb cream or foundation but I do love using it from time to time, mixed in with my body shop instaglow. It's beautiful. I love light coverage and minimal, natural makeup and this is perfect for that! This is in my top 3 complexion products of all time along with the Mac bb cream and the Mac face and body :) similar effect! Love it! 😍

on 4/7/2018 8:33:00 AM

I own medium-deep, which is way too dark for me (there were no testers at the store). Very moisturizing and feels nice. Will purchase in the correct color.

on 12/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Before writing a review I have to explain my special skin condition:
It's been about two years that I'm suffering from a very annoying problem with foundations.foundations don't sit well on my skin.they don't also blend well
I don't know how to explain how bad they look on my skin.it's not just about my dry patches or some foundations cakey look.
I've tried tozens of different foundations and primers and mosturizers and BB and CC creams.I've tried to apply them with different brushes,sponges and my finger tips but nothing worked.same problem with concealers,even tinted mosturizers.the only thing that seemed better than other options was this:
First,Washing my skin with my skin cleansing device (it's brush lightly exfoliates my skin and helps me to get rid off dead skin cells) and a creamy cleanser.then I use Atoderm Bioderma cream to hydrate and soften my dry skin and I usually mix it with two pumps of caudalie devine oil.then I apply my BB or CC cream.I pour few drops og my caudalie oil on a brush and then I use it to blend my cream..even after going through this process my skin problem is still there,just less sever.there are still some dry residues sitting on my cheeks,around mouth,on my forhead and nose.I can't even think of wearing a heavy foundation or wearing even a sheer BB cream without applying rich softening creams and oil
Now about maybelline dream fresh BB cream:
Maybelline is an almost popular makeup brand in my country but I didn't know about this BB cream.I read about it here,in makeupalley.I was ecxited to see numerous reviews claiming that it's sheer,good for dry skins and has a dewy finish
After searching couple of malls and makeup stores and websites,I finally found it online.light-medium was the only available shade and it was 9$
When I recieved it I applied some on my cheek.I didn't use oil or even moisturizer because I just wanted to test it's color on my skin
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it blended nicely with my skin.it didn't clinge to my dry patches and didn't left any chalky residue.after two years I could wear a tinted cream and look at the mirror with a smile.actually it sits so well on my skin that it's difficult to recognize I'm wearing makeup!
It's not oily at all.doesn't make my skin look greasy.it's sheer and moisturizes my skin,but I have more runny and more sheer bb creams which don't sit well on my skin.it doesn't have a real dewy or wet finish on me.not a matte one either.it has a beautiful glow which doesn't left as it dries down
I was so happy to find a BB cream that sits well on my skin that I didn't think ahout it's cons.maybelline dream fresh bb cream has almost no coverage! from a scale of 0-10(consider 0 as untinted moisturizer)this BB cream's coverage is 1! It doesn't cover my imprrfections,even tiny ones.also it's color is exactly like my natural skin color.I'm happy that it doesn't have irange undertone like some other bb creams but I prefered it to be slightly lighter.when I apply it on half of my face,it's deficult to recognize it's difference with my bare skin.the only difference is lumineous look it gives to my skin,as if I've blended a drop of highlighter with an untinded mostirizer
I'm still happy to find this little gem.I'm going to apply more to see wheter I can build up it's coverage or not and if not,I'm going to buy maybelline concealer to cover spots on my skin.I hope that concealer blend well with it
For now I'll give it four lipsticks but it can easily improve to five.
Eventhough there's almost no coverage I love it

on 7/7/2017 3:26:00 PM

I bought this because it had a decent amount of SPF and I was going to the beach for a week so I wanted something light to wear when I went out in the heat. This product made me break out (badly), gets grossly oily, and in my opinion is extremely light (I bought the medium color and it literally looked creamy white). I have combination skin but I'm more dry than oily. I also never break out unless it's right before my period. I've worn this over the course of 4 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better unfortunately bc the formula seems like a bargain for an $8 BB cream.

on 6/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The price really isn't bad. It's $8. It does not break you out and it's very easy to apply. I am the type of girl who prefers her brushes but with this I applied it as if I was just applying sun screen and it did great. It gave a natural finish as If I wasn't wearing any foundation and really evened out my skin tone.

on 6/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad but not wow. good for the price. a meh product for me tbh. i'd prefer buying the h&m bb cream as t gives a little more coverage

This was an unexpected love for me. I bought the Light/Medium color, which works well for my NC20/25 skin. I have combination skin that is relatively smooth, but does have some hyperpigmentation from some pregnancy acne spots.

The finish of Dream Fresh is satin-skinlike, and I love that it goes on sheer but evens everything out and can be layered. And my favorite part is that it has 100% mineral sunscreen.

I use this with the Age Rewind concealer, and I'm good to go. I do have to blot after a few hours because I don't finish with powder, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Overall, very happy with this and would continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't mean to be blunt... but this product was a HUGE fail for me. It oxidizes, emphasizes texture, makes me look greasy and i swear it breaks me out as well. I am a believer however that just because a product doesnt work for someone, doesnt mean it doesnt work for anyone... so i passed it along to my friend and she loves it. Its all about your skin type. If you have oily, acne prone skin this probably isnt the best option for you. If you have good skin to begin with and just want a little extra coverage then this may be the product for you!

I am very happy with this product! It is sheer on me, but that is ok. It blurs imperfections, and doesn't really feel like I have any makeup on. I was using Femme Couture CC cream from Sally's, but that stuff was very heavy and never really dried.. just kind of sat greasy on my face. So I am happy to have a new product. I have it in Medium, which is just a tad too light for me in Summer, but that's not the products fault! I will definitely rebuy this even though there isn't much in the tube.. why only one oz? Why are bb and cc creams so $$?