Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.0

on 7/7/2017 3:26:00 PM

I bought this because it had a decent amount of SPF and I was going to the beach for a week so I wanted something light to wear when I went out in the heat. This product made me break out (badly), gets grossly oily, and in my opinion is extremely light (I bought the medium color and it literally looked creamy white). I have combination skin but I'm more dry than oily. I also never break out unless it's right before my period. I've worn this over the course of 4 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better unfortunately bc the formula seems like a bargain for an $8 BB cream.

on 6/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The price really isn't bad. It's $8. It does not break you out and it's very easy to apply. I am the type of girl who prefers her brushes but with this I applied it as if I was just applying sun screen and it did great. It gave a natural finish as If I wasn't wearing any foundation and really evened out my skin tone.

on 6/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad but not wow. good for the price. a meh product for me tbh. i'd prefer buying the h&m bb cream as t gives a little more coverage

on 4/18/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did some research on BB creams since I wanted something light for hot summer days with SPF in it. The reviews for this seemed pretty well so I bought it to try. I've only used it 3 times already and it looks like it's making me break out. I like that it's super light and did an ok job evening out my skin tone. I do have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't seem to fit for me. Will not be using anymore. Back to the drawing board lol.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/9/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this as an easy to wear "foundation" for work. In the winter I don't want my skincare to be fussy. I want my skin to stay hydrated and for it to be protected from the sun. (I remember this when it came out 3 or 4 years ago but never tried it) I bought the shade 110 Light/Medium and it is fairly accurate to my skin tone. I don't believe this particular shade has a pink undertone as some other reviewers have said, I am a NC30 and this product hides any redness I have in the mornings, usually on my chin and on the sides of my nose.

There's no scent, not even a sunscreen scent, the product is fairly thick considering it's a BB and it doesn't feel oily like some foundations or BBs with SPF can be. Alone, it does what it says it is, a sheer tint. It is not full coverage, I wouldn't even say it's a "your skin but better" type product. It's a tinted moisturizer that hides any overt flaws when paired with a settling powder.

I like it, I would probably keep a tube on hand for days that I don't want to wear foundation.

on 11/19/2016 11:37:00 AM

This smooths out my skin and makes small bumps unnoticeable. However, it's a little greasy. It's light though and easy to wear and gives me a dewy finish. I've found a better BB cream around the same price point so I wouldn't buy it again, but it's a pretty solid BB cream if you want some light/medium coverage!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My overall rating is a "3" but I would not repurchase. Like other previous reviewers, I find the coverage extremely sheer and it has a very shiny finish. This looks either glowy or greasy in pictures depending on the weather and humidity. I like a glowy finish but in one picture that I'm wearing this in, I look like a greaseball. What I really disliked about this is that I got one of the worst sunburns wearing this up in the mountains hiking instead of my SPF lotion. SPF30? I think not. I had this on for a 2 hr hike and got terribly burned. Do not trust the SPF on this. I'd say this has about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer, not a BB cream.
I have the Medium Sheer Tint and am an NC30/C3.