Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 10/13/2017 9:24:00 AM

i'M USING THIS UNDER milani Conceal & perfect fondation which after updating their shades is the best foundation out there.....

BEST BB CREAM OUT THERE. If you are NC 15, you will be able to wear this in light/med as it's a perfect match but I sometimes mix the medium with it to add a little more color. It's sheer, but you can layer it and get coverage. I wait til it sets a little and put a little dusting of physicians formula speckled talc free powder in transluscent over top and then a little bit of the same powder in Buff beige for a little added color. I was going to try a Maybelline foundation on top, but maybe I won't! This really can be used as a light foundation. i have a few spots I have to use concealer on, but this is SO NICE! Doesn't settle into pores. NEVER cakey...accepts powder well and it lasts! This lasted me longer than most foundations! Likely because I powdered it a little but it looked wonderful. On the first day I wore it, as the day went on....it looked better.....a little glowy...not greasy....but natural. It melts into your skin and doesn't sit on the top like foundation....I think this might be why it lasted so long..Not sure if you were outside sweating what would happen, but I REALLY REALLY love this...thanks Wayne Goss! It's not greasy, gives a subtle glow and is just heaven....I'm super sensitive and doesnt break me out. And it was dirt cheap....like $6.50!!! Feels like nothing on....and unlike most BB creams, it's not orange! I have even gotten away with using the Medium alone....and I layered it.....it never turned orange and to me, it gave me a subtle healthy glow but the color was so pretty...maybe because of the powder combo I used. I am super combo skin and this "feels" good on....it feels moisturizing when you put it on but it does set beautifully. I use my fingers. I think if you used a brush, this would be streaky....you want to rub this in....probably my most favorite thing I've ever tried! And it's cheap! and you can find it everywhere!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Beautypedia rates this really high but I can't fathom why. It has no coverage, no blurring of imperfections and adds no look of "better" to skin. It does have a good spf but you can find tubes of decent spf everywhere now. The color on this only adds a peachy or orangish tint if you build it up and who wants that? Price is decent but it is a product for a newby. No makeup makeup.

This makes a great primer for other Maybelline foundations. The color selection is poor & the shade I use is definitely off if I were to wear it alone, but with a foundation over top-it looks great.

on 7/7/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am baffled by this product's positive reviews. This bb cream makes me feel like my skin is drowning. It's a thick, greasy mess that is many shades too dark for my fair skin. It was so orange and sat very heavily on my skin, leaving it feeling oily and looking so shiny you'd think I just ran a 5k.

So if you're going for the Oompa Loompa post gym look, you'll love this. Otherwise, save your money.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used this before i started wearing foundation and its so good for people who are just starting makeup. Its obviously a sheer coverage which just evens skin tones and hides imperfections. It has a very lightweight feeling and looks natural and dewy when blended out. The only problem with this is the shade range, the lighter ones can look too orange.

on 6/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The price really isn't bad. It's $8. It does not break you out and it's very easy to apply. I am the type of girl who prefers her brushes but with this I applied it as if I was just applying sun screen and it did great. It gave a natural finish as If I wasn't wearing any foundation and really evened out my skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product does not work for me at all. It has low/no coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it also feels very greasy on the skin and breaks me out so bad.
I tried this twice, I used it throughout high school and I recently bought it again. I have dry skin and this still feels incredibly greasy on me and fades away throughout the day. It starts out looking decent and looks horrible 2 hours in.

The real deal-breaker is when I go to take it off I found at least 1 pimple had been inflamed and irritated and it caused more to pop up. I do not recommend this at all.

on 6/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad but not wow. good for the price. a meh product for me tbh. i'd prefer buying the h&m bb cream as t gives a little more coverage

on 7/7/2017 3:26:00 PM

I bought this because it had a decent amount of SPF and I was going to the beach for a week so I wanted something light to wear when I went out in the heat. This product made me break out (badly), gets grossly oily, and in my opinion is extremely light (I bought the medium color and it literally looked creamy white). I have combination skin but I'm more dry than oily. I also never break out unless it's right before my period. I've worn this over the course of 4 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better unfortunately bc the formula seems like a bargain for an $8 BB cream.