Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Average. don't hate it, don't love it. Does an ok job of smoothing out skin appearance. Sometimes I use it as a foundation when i run out. works just fine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

A very light coverage, but i don´t mind since i don´t really have anything major I´d like to cover up. It evens my skintone ( i´m fair) BUt it doesn´t do much more.
Overall a good product i would recommend, a bit pricey maybe considered the light results. It doesn´t really last all day either. I tend to get oily after lunch in my t- zone.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have this product in light, and have the version for oily/combination skin. In terms of living up to it's expectations; it claims to do the following:
1) clears acne - I have mildly sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I have found that this product doesn't really help with acne, although it hasn't made my skin any worse.
2) conceals imperfections - it is a light coverage product, and so I found that it does a good job of concealing imperfections. It evens out skin tone and covers all except any major blemishes. I have light freckles across my nose and cheeks and this will cover most of them as well.
3) minimises look of pores - yes, to an extent. I didn't notice a drastic improvement, but like any foundation or bb cream is evens my skin out and minimises the appearance of pores.
4) reduces appearance of redness - yes, it worked well for me for this, although my skin doesn't have a lot of redness, I found that it reduced all of the redness in my skin.
5) adjusts to skin tone - I can't really say whether it 'adjusts' to my skin tone, but it matched me well enough.
6) hydrates and smooths - definitely found that it hydrated my skin, it feels nice on the skin although a little bit tacky if I don't set it in place with powder, and will transfer if you don't set it.
7) enhances and clarifies skin - definitely not to be used in place of a good skin care regimen, I can't say that I noticed any significant improvement in my skin from using this but I also didn't notice any bad reaction either.
8) Is oil-free with a light weight feel - yes light weight, and doesn't clog my pores. Goes oily on me after four-ish hours in my t-zone.

EDIT: so I have been using this for the past four months, and have repurchased twice. One more note is that it will stay looking nice for up to 4-6 hours as long as you don't touch your face because it transfers very easily, especially if you don't set it with powder. So would definitely recommend setting with a powder, using a primer and/or a setting spray to keep it in place all day.

Overall, I really liked this and would definitely repurchase. Would recommend for a lighter makeup look, wouldn't use for going out or a heavier makeup look but overall I was impressed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

For super dry skin with little to no imperfections and a cold weather - A great product.
For super oily skin with acne scars, redness, broken capillaries and a hot tropical weather - A hot, useless mess.
That's all honteys.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have really dry skin, I really enjoy this BB cream because I actually have pretty good skin overall therefore I do not need too much coverage. This is nice for everyday use with some light powder over it. I will be repurchasing :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm in a hate love relationship with this product. I like that its light, easy to blend and apply and that the color matches my skin pretty well. my hate is that i cant apply a lot otherwie it cakes up and looks a bit too pale. I have the one thats for acne, i dont feel that it covers redness or makes you look poreless, it adds color to wear it conceals a bit like a tinted mosturizer but overall doesnt really conceal redness. i dont think ill be buying this product again, i think ill look around for something else, something that is cheaper too. i think its perfect for someone who just wants light coverage!

on 4/3/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I feel I am going to cry of happiness. This product is soooo great. I have a very good skin, but lately it got really dry and nothing helps. All the expensive foundations like Chanel Lumiere and the rest only emphasized the dry patches on my face, I've already spent a lot of money. And being absolutely desperate I decided to use drug store foundation for the first time in my life. I adore it.

The coverage is really minimum, but it is buildable with a sponge for example, you can always add several layers. It costs about $8-10 against the usual for expensive foundations of $50-80 where I live.

I think this was a start of long love story in my life)))

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this for the most part! It literally blurs out my imperfections and my pores are literally invisible, I just get a bit oily!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This was my first ever bb cream and I'm not impressed. The texture is very runny and it doesn't cover anything. It's supposed to hydrate your skin and correct imperfections, but it did none of those things. I used almost the entire tube, and haven't noticed anything different.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have fairly light skin so i bought the bb cream in light. It blends into my skin but it hardly has any coverage, i even tried to build up the coverage but the consistancy is so thin and watery it doesnt work. Also the claim about adjusting to skin tone is confusing. It isnt like the loreal bb cream that adjust and changes colour to your own skin tone. I think it fits my skin tone because the coverage is so thin you can hardly tell. The finish is abit shinny as well.
This Bb cream is uncomfortable like sticky/greasy when first applied but i cant feel anything after it sets. I apply this with my finger and leaves my finger feeling greasy even when the bb cream has already set on my face which is annoying.

Also the packaging doesnt help with the consistency of this product.(It is a screw on lid) The bb cream gets messy and drips out when the lid is open. It also gets all over the inside of the lid and is really hard to clean out because the lid is deep.

It doesnt moisturise or cover up anything, I am just glad it didnt break me out. This product made my skin feel abit rubbery when it is set and did nothing else except make my hands feel greasy after. I am disappointed with this bb cream because IF it at least had spf i could use it as a sunscreen. I cant wait to finish this so I can get it out of the way. I suggest you to try the gariner bb cream instead.