Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.1

on 7/7/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am baffled by this product's positive reviews. This bb cream makes me feel like my skin is drowning. It's a thick, greasy mess that is many shades too dark for my fair skin. It was so orange and sat very heavily on my skin, leaving it feeling oily and looking so shiny you'd think I just ran a 5k.

So if you're going for the Oompa Loompa post gym look, you'll love this. Otherwise, save your money.

on 4/19/2017 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this for days when I'm wearing little makeup and just want to look a bit better than no makeup. I put it on one side of my face and saw no difference from the bare side. Basically did nothing. Returned it to store. Sorry it didn't work out. Reviews were good and price was great. But pretty useless for me. I suppose if you wanted to buy a shade darker for summer to give yourself color it might work but if you're matching your skin color, for me it didn't do anything to blur or cover imperfections.

on 3/5/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This made me breakout like crazy! My face and neck are now covered in red bumps/pimples.

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 2/25/2016 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This didn't have enough coverage for me and I don't usually use products with a lot of coverage (typically tarte BB or purminerals powder). It also left my face way too shiny as well. Revlon photoready bb is a better product in my opinion if you are looking for a drugstore BB cream. Would not repurchase.

on 1/18/2016 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I used this before because my mom told me that Maybelline came out with an affordable BB cream. The packaging was terrible and it leaked everywhere and made a huge mess. My skin is combination, sensitive and acne-prone and this just turned my face extra oily and bright orange even though I bought the lightest shade. I would not repurchase.

on 11/30/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i wish I could remember what the first bb cream that I ever purchased was, because I liked it, and it was from Maybelline, I think. But it wasn't this-this is fine to slap on if you're running to the grocery store or if you want some coverage at the beach or something. That's it. I wear it snowboarding and I wear it camping when I want to take the edge off uneven skin tone and dark circles. So it does have a purpose, but for eleven dollars? If I didn't own it I would just use what I used to us before-well placed concealer. Layer it with powder and you get those little grease spots in your pores, wear too much to try and cover instead and you look like an oily monster. Too little and it barely covers anything. It's only redeeming quality is that it evens redness and it super easy to put on once you figure out how much. I'll use it up, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great "bb cream" in my opinion. The shade medium deep actually matches my skin tone. It kind of just melts in to it. It has benefits and i feel like it's improved the overall look and quality of my skin. I set it with a powder and it looks great at the end of the day still. The sunscreen is a plus. With this bb cream on it like my skin but better. I like!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings: I have repurchased a few times, but I also don't think it's anything impressive. Nor does it live up to its claims.

Basically, its an OK SPF moisturizer with some pigment. It's fine for mostly clear skin. It has very little coverage, and barely makes a difference. I get by with this and a little under eye concealer and powder for days I form feel like doing makeup. I've worn it on its own as just a daily moisturizer plenty of times, but find it a little shiny/oily without powder.

Can't say I noticed any kind of improvement with using this, but I believe its better then nothing. I mostly use it because it's a quick SPF that doesn't look ridiculous . (So many are either way too oily, way too hard to blend or leave too much of a white cast) I didn't have any kind if bad reaction or problems with it, and its inexpensive. So as long as you don't have big expectations, Id say go for it. If your looking for really good skincare, look elsewhere.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This made me break out and just made my skin gross. I
now use the Clinque CC cream. Sometimes you need to spend a little more money when you have sensitive skin :(