Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 11/19/2016 11:37:00 AM

This smooths out my skin and makes small bumps unnoticeable. However, it's a little greasy. It's light though and easy to wear and gives me a dewy finish. I've found a better BB cream around the same price point so I wouldn't buy it again, but it's a pretty solid BB cream if you want some light/medium coverage!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is good for light/natural makeup days. I find the finish is satin, not dewy and not matte. It looks very natural on the skin but does have a tacky feel that doesn't really go away. It offers a nice light coverage perfect for evening out skin tone and wears nicely throughout the day.

on 8/10/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I gave this product a try during summertime,when wearing foundation becomes unbearable for me. This BB cream is pure perfection! It offers medium coverage,sun protection and it gives your skin a beautiful glow that comes off naturally! I usually apply it with my fingers,as the texture is really lightweight and you do not really need a brush or a sponge. I love this product and I am going to repurchase it again,for sure!

on 8/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream 8in1 in colour Universal glow. This cream is not something I would use for working day becouse the coverage is very low and the cream disapears in a few hours. But if you need an instant fresh look for a few hours then I would recomand this, especially during summer. As my skin is normal with an oily t-zone, somethimes I use it without moisturizer and it feels ok.

on 7/22/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very sheer coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the "no makeup" look. Dont expect this bb cream to cover blemishes or scars, but it does a good job of evening out skin tone. As someone with freckles, I like how it smooths out my skin's appearance without looking heavy or cakey. Have repurchased.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought the lightest shade and when it came out it looked much too orange and dark for my ghostly pale skin. But upon blending into my skin, it seemed to almost adjust to my skin and canceled out a good deal of my redness and blemishes. It didn't completely cover them. Just gave me a smooth and natural look. Setting with a translucent powder and adding mascara and a natural pink lip gives you a "my face but better" look! I haven't had any breakouts with this product either. Really surprised at the amount of negative reviews.