Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.3

on 4/18/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Love this BB cream. It's light but not too light & does blur imperfections and even skin tone. I use it everywhere on my face including my eyelids. I need a bit of concealer for dark parts - ie eye corners and expression lines. That's it. Awesome value and for those Canadians that think it doesn't have spf, it does. Listed as 1st ingredient Titanium dioxide. It doesn't however say SPF on the label.

on 12/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Before writing a review I have to explain my special skin condition:
It's been about two years that I'm suffering from a very annoying problem with foundations.foundations don't sit well on my skin.they don't also blend well
I don't know how to explain how bad they look on my skin.it's not just about my dry patches or some foundations cakey look.
I've tried tozens of different foundations and primers and mosturizers and BB and CC creams.I've tried to apply them with different brushes,sponges and my finger tips but nothing worked.same problem with concealers,even tinted mosturizers.the only thing that seemed better than other options was this:
First,Washing my skin with my skin cleansing device (it's brush lightly exfoliates my skin and helps me to get rid off dead skin cells) and a creamy cleanser.then I use Atoderm Bioderma cream to hydrate and soften my dry skin and I usually mix it with two pumps of caudalie devine oil.then I apply my BB or CC cream.I pour few drops og my caudalie oil on a brush and then I use it to blend my cream..even after going through this process my skin problem is still there,just less sever.there are still some dry residues sitting on my cheeks,around mouth,on my forhead and nose.I can't even think of wearing a heavy foundation or wearing even a sheer BB cream without applying rich softening creams and oil
Now about maybelline dream fresh BB cream:
Maybelline is an almost popular makeup brand in my country but I didn't know about this BB cream.I read about it here,in makeupalley.I was ecxited to see numerous reviews claiming that it's sheer,good for dry skins and has a dewy finish
After searching couple of malls and makeup stores and websites,I finally found it online.light-medium was the only available shade and it was 9$
When I recieved it I applied some on my cheek.I didn't use oil or even moisturizer because I just wanted to test it's color on my skin
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it blended nicely with my skin.it didn't clinge to my dry patches and didn't left any chalky residue.after two years I could wear a tinted cream and look at the mirror with a smile.actually it sits so well on my skin that it's difficult to recognize I'm wearing makeup!
It's not oily at all.doesn't make my skin look greasy.it's sheer and moisturizes my skin,but I have more runny and more sheer bb creams which don't sit well on my skin.it doesn't have a real dewy or wet finish on me.not a matte one either.it has a beautiful glow which doesn't left as it dries down
I was so happy to find a BB cream that sits well on my skin that I didn't think ahout it's cons.maybelline dream fresh bb cream has almost no coverage! from a scale of 0-10(consider 0 as untinted moisturizer)this BB cream's coverage is 1! It doesn't cover my imprrfections,even tiny ones.also it's color is exactly like my natural skin color.I'm happy that it doesn't have irange undertone like some other bb creams but I prefered it to be slightly lighter.when I apply it on half of my face,it's deficult to recognize it's difference with my bare skin.the only difference is lumineous look it gives to my skin,as if I've blended a drop of highlighter with an untinded mostirizer
I'm still happy to find this little gem.I'm going to apply more to see wheter I can build up it's coverage or not and if not,I'm going to buy maybelline concealer to cover spots on my skin.I hope that concealer blend well with it
For now I'll give it four lipsticks but it can easily improve to five.
Eventhough there's almost no coverage I love it

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is good for light/natural makeup days. I find the finish is satin, not dewy and not matte. It looks very natural on the skin but does have a tacky feel that doesn't really go away. It offers a nice light coverage perfect for evening out skin tone and wears nicely throughout the day.

on 8/10/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I gave this product a try during summertime,when wearing foundation becomes unbearable for me. This BB cream is pure perfection! It offers medium coverage,sun protection and it gives your skin a beautiful glow that comes off naturally! I usually apply it with my fingers,as the texture is really lightweight and you do not really need a brush or a sponge. I love this product and I am going to repurchase it again,for sure!

on 8/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream 8in1 in colour Universal glow. This cream is not something I would use for working day becouse the coverage is very low and the cream disapears in a few hours. But if you need an instant fresh look for a few hours then I would recomand this, especially during summer. As my skin is normal with an oily t-zone, somethimes I use it without moisturizer and it feels ok.

on 7/22/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very sheer coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the "no makeup" look. Dont expect this bb cream to cover blemishes or scars, but it does a good job of evening out skin tone. As someone with freckles, I like how it smooths out my skin's appearance without looking heavy or cakey. Have repurchased.