Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I just finished a whole tube and I absolutely love it ! It does what it claims, skin feels natural even with 2 layers, it evens out tone, provides light coverage, moisturizes and has SPF. It is perfect for everyday work look.

on 5/6/2018 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The “new and improved” formula of this BB cream is more opaque than the previous incarnation. That means it’ll work for fewer people. It evens my skin out slightly, but the light sheer tint is still a little orange on me. If I used enough to actually get the SPF 50 to work, I’d probably look like an oompa loompa. I bought this because I wanted a little sun protection that also gave me some coverage, but this isn’t going to work for that. The final insult is that the newer formula breaks me out and it disappears in my oilier spots after a few hours. Not going to repurchase this again.

on 4/18/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Love this BB cream. It's light but not too light & does blur imperfections and even skin tone. I use it everywhere on my face including my eyelids. I need a bit of concealer for dark parts - ie eye corners and expression lines. That's it. Awesome value and for those Canadians that think it doesn't have spf, it does. Listed as 1st ingredient Titanium dioxide. It doesn't however say SPF on the label.

on 12/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Before writing a review I have to explain my special skin condition:
It's been about two years that I'm suffering from a very annoying problem with my skin.my skin is suuuuuper dry.it's doesn't look that dry when I don't have any makeup but foundations,concealers and even tinted moisturizers turn to flakey nighmares on my skin.they don't sit well on my skin.they also don't blend well.I don't know how to explain how bad and gross they look on my skin.it's not just about my dry patches or some foundations cakey look.whenever I wear foundation it's as if I have a sever skin disease
I've tried tozens of different foundations and primers and mosturizers and BB and CC creams.I've tried to apply them with different brushes,sponges and my finger tips but nothing worked.same problem with concealers,even tinted mosturizers.the only thing that seemed better than other options was this:
First,Washing my skin with my skin cleansing device (it's brush lightly exfoliates my skin and helps me to get rid off dead skin cells) and a creamy cleanser.then I use a rich moisturizer to hydrate and soften my dry skin and I usually mix it with two pumps of a face oil.then I apply my BB or CC cream.I pour few drops of my oil on a brush and then I use it to blend my cream..even after going through this process my skin problem is still there,just less sever.there are still some flakes and dry patches and residues sitting on my cheeks,around mouth,on my forhead and nose.I can't even think of wearing a heavy foundation or wearing even a sheer BB cream without applying rich softening creams and oil
Now about maybelline dream fresh BB cream

Maybelline is an almost popular makeup brand in my country but I didn't know about this BB cream.I read about it here,in makeupalley.I was excited to see numerous reviews claiming that it's sheer,good for dry skins and has a dewy finish
After searching couple of malls and makeup stores and websites,I finally found it online.light-medium was the only available shade and it was just 9$
When I recieved it I applied some on my cheek.I didn't use oil or even moisturizer because I just wanted to test it's color on my skin.boy I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it blended nicely with my skin! it didn't clinge to my dry patches and didn't left any chalky residue.after two years I could wear a tinted cream and look at the mirror with a smile.actually it sits so well on my skin that it's difficult to recognize I'm wearing makeup!
It's not oily at all.doesn't make my skin look greasy.it's sheer and moisturizes my skin,but I have more runny and more sheer bb creams which don't sit well on my skin.it doesn't have a real dewy or wet finish on me.not a matte one either.it has a beautiful glow which doesn't left as it dries down
I was so happy to find a BB cream that sits well on my skin that I didn't think ahout it's cons. Unfortunately maybelline dream fresh bb cream doesn't have various shades.the one that I have,light-medium seems to be it's lightest shade but it's still too dark for people with pale skin.bytheway I'm not very pale,I never wear lightest shades of foundations,I'm usually the second or third one,still it's a little darker than my own skin.it's good for summer but I wished it has a lighter shade for winter
Other than very very limited shades,I love it head to toe.
I love it's finish,not matte,but not greasy either,just a beautiful slightly dewy finish
I love that it blends very well and flawless,doesn't cling to dry patches
I love that it doesn't feel or look heavy on skin,but at the same time has acceptable coverage for a BB cream(better than most of them),it evens out my skin and covers the redness I have in my cheek area.it doesn't blur pores but doesn't exaggerate them either
It doesn't cause acne or blackheads or irritations even though I have a super sensitive skin
I like it's SPF
Last but not least,it doesn't make my skin more dry,actually it moisturizes my skin much better than most of my highend moisturizers!
It's more than a simple BB cream for me as I can't wear any foundation.I just wish it was more widely available and that they add more shades

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is good for light/natural makeup days. I find the finish is satin, not dewy and not matte. It looks very natural on the skin but does have a tacky feel that doesn't really go away. It offers a nice light coverage perfect for evening out skin tone and wears nicely throughout the day.