Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't mean to be blunt... but this product was a HUGE fail for me. It oxidizes, emphasizes texture, makes me look greasy and i swear it breaks me out as well. I am a believer however that just because a product doesnt work for someone, doesnt mean it doesnt work for anyone... so i passed it along to my friend and she loves it. Its all about your skin type. If you have oily, acne prone skin this probably isnt the best option for you. If you have good skin to begin with and just want a little extra coverage then this may be the product for you!

on 4/18/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did some research on BB creams since I wanted something light for hot summer days with SPF in it. The reviews for this seemed pretty well so I bought it to try. I've only used it 3 times already and it looks like it's making me break out. I like that it's super light and did an ok job evening out my skin tone. I do have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't seem to fit for me. Will not be using anymore. Back to the drawing board lol.

on 3/5/2017 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This made me breakout like crazy! My face and neck are now covered in red bumps/pimples.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My overall rating is a "3" but I would not repurchase. Like other previous reviewers, I find the coverage extremely sheer and it has a very shiny finish. This looks either glowy or greasy in pictures depending on the weather and humidity. I like a glowy finish but in one picture that I'm wearing this in, I look like a greaseball. What I really disliked about this is that I got one of the worst sunburns wearing this up in the mountains hiking instead of my SPF lotion. SPF30? I think not. I had this on for a 2 hr hike and got terribly burned. Do not trust the SPF on this. I'd say this has about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer, not a BB cream.
I have the Medium Sheer Tint and am an NC30/C3.

on 8/10/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I gave this product a try during summertime,when wearing foundation becomes unbearable for me. This BB cream is pure perfection! It offers medium coverage,sun protection and it gives your skin a beautiful glow that comes off naturally! I usually apply it with my fingers,as the texture is really lightweight and you do not really need a brush or a sponge. I love this product and I am going to repurchase it again,for sure!

on 5/15/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this BB cream. Especially on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It is VERY light coverage. It doesn't cover anything really. But it does give a nice glow to the skin and it looks dewy. I usually just use concealer to cover up any imperfections.

Overall I like this product and will continue to buy it. It's easy to put on and it stays on all day. I recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I was looking for! I wanted a lightweight BB cream that still had good coverage and made my skin look healthy. I have combo/oily skin but lately my skin has looked so cakey with a regular full coverage foundation and powder. I recently bought the Cargo HD powder which has pretty good coverage so I wanted something lighter underneath than my current foundations. This stuff is perfect. I was actually expecting the coverage to be much lighter than it was actually was, but it actually covered my imperfections well with just one coat. It was also not watery and felt smooth on my skin. I don't have much acne or anything, I mainly just looking for something to even my skin tone and help conceal redness/pores. I still use concealer for under my eyes and on any major redness.. but this is working great used with my Cargo powder.
I will say I got the color Light/Medium and it is perfect right now because I am self tanning. I was worried it would be a tad too light but it isn't. Also, not sure if the formulation has changed recently - because my bottle says "New & Better".

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

A very light coverage, but i don´t mind since i don´t really have anything major I´d like to cover up. It evens my skintone ( i´m fair) BUt it doesn´t do much more.
Overall a good product i would recommend, a bit pricey maybe considered the light results. It doesn´t really last all day either. I tend to get oily after lunch in my t- zone.

on 12/23/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

first off, this product's color range sucks. the lightest shade appears orange but blends into a pink toned cover up. the formula is very liquidy and it feels fresh and clean on my skin. the coverage is light but is build able to a medium coverage. sadly the product clings to dry patches and becomes oily within 3 hours even with powder. furthermore, after using this product for about 3 consecutive days my chin started breaking out horribly. I feel like normal skin would benefit most from this products. it's ideal for oily skin only when used for short amounts of time. be careful to see if the product makes you break out. overall I like the way the product looks on my skin but I will start using it sparingly because it broke me out

on 11/30/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i wish I could remember what the first bb cream that I ever purchased was, because I liked it, and it was from Maybelline, I think. But it wasn't this-this is fine to slap on if you're running to the grocery store or if you want some coverage at the beach or something. That's it. I wear it snowboarding and I wear it camping when I want to take the edge off uneven skin tone and dark circles. So it does have a purpose, but for eleven dollars? If I didn't own it I would just use what I used to us before-well placed concealer. Layer it with powder and you get those little grease spots in your pores, wear too much to try and cover instead and you look like an oily monster. Too little and it barely covers anything. It's only redeeming quality is that it evens redness and it super easy to put on once you figure out how much. I'll use it up, but I won't buy it again.