Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used this before i started wearing foundation and its so good for people who are just starting makeup. Its obviously a sheer coverage which just evens skin tones and hides imperfections. It has a very lightweight feeling and looks natural and dewy when blended out. The only problem with this is the shade range, the lighter ones can look too orange.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

on 6/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The price really isn't bad. It's $8. It does not break you out and it's very easy to apply. I am the type of girl who prefers her brushes but with this I applied it as if I was just applying sun screen and it did great. It gave a natural finish as If I wasn't wearing any foundation and really evened out my skin tone.

on 6/13/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad but not wow. good for the price. a meh product for me tbh. i'd prefer buying the h&m bb cream as t gives a little more coverage

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have larger pores and fine lines, with occasional dry patches. For these reasons, sheer, American BB creams have been useless because most formulations consist of pigment suspended in silicone which just seems to deposit the pigments on my face's texture imperfections. I've been forced to use full coverage Asian BB creams and spend extra time blending and sheering them out. For *whatever* reason, this product is unlike any other sheer/tinted moisturizer I've tried, it works so well! Sometimes I really don't want to look like I have foundation on, and yes, this is *sheer* and doesn't cover eveything. It just provides spf and an overall more healthy look. But it never deposits anything where it shouldn't, which makes it a great formula if you have similar skin concerns. It is not mattifying for oily skin, but does not promote oiliness either. Blotting or powdering occasionally is still necessary, but I am very oily regardless.

on 7/30/2016 10:25:00 PM

I used this product until I found the Skin79 Pink BB and Bourjois Healthy Mix serum. Now, I find that this product oxidizes orange and doesn't sit very well on my skin. It always stays tacky to the touch, and it looks sweaty on the skin -- not luminous. Also, when I try smoothing it over my sensitive skin, it makes my skin burn/tingle slightly. It does help cut down with redness, but I think the other products I mentioned above do a better job.

on 7/22/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very sheer coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the "no makeup" look. Dont expect this bb cream to cover blemishes or scars, but it does a good job of evening out skin tone. As someone with freckles, I like how it smooths out my skin's appearance without looking heavy or cakey. Have repurchased.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have this in the shade Fair and I am NC15 for reference. Honestly this BB cream seems to do nothing for my skin other than be a moisturiser. No matter how much I apply, no colour or coverage seems to appear. It's bizarre honestly! It's not an expensive product and works fine as a light moisturiser but that is not its purpose. It does not irritate my sensitive skin either. I also like the formula as it is neither too thick nor to thin and easy to apply with fingers. But the total lack of coverage means that this BB cream was a total dud in my opinion. I might as well not have put anything on! Would not repurchase.

Bought as a lighter beach day BB. The coverage is enough for me, but I find I have to use powder and touch up throughout the day or my face is really oily. I think next time I'll go with dry touch sun block and mineral makeup. Not too big of a fan of this. There is a lot better on the market.

on 5/2/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the first BB cream I tried and I bought it primarily because of its high SPF. It has a sheer coverage but works fine to even out my skin, and then I go over the blemishes with a concealer. This product is definitely for people with good skin, who don't need much coverage. The finish is dewy, and in the summer I top is off with a powder because it can get oily during the day. It sits well on my skin (I have normal/dry skin) and is not very noticeable because it's so lightweight. I like this product for everyday wear, especially in the summer or on vacation when I don't want to wear anything heavy and need SPF protection. I wouldn't say this product has any long-lasting effects beyond a regular tinted moisturizer so don't expect much from it just because it's a "BB" cream. If your skin is very oily you probably won't like this.