Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.5

on 4/18/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Love this BB cream. It's light but not too light & does blur imperfections and even skin tone. I use it everywhere on my face including my eyelids. I need a bit of concealer for dark parts - ie eye corners and expression lines. That's it. Awesome value and for those Canadians that think it doesn't have spf, it does. Listed as 1st ingredient Titanium dioxide. It doesn't however say SPF on the label.

on 12/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Before writing a review I have to explain my special skin condition:
It's been about two years that I'm suffering from a very annoying problem with foundations.foundations don't sit well on my skin.they don't also blend well
I don't know how to explain how bad they look on my skin.it's not just about my dry patches or some foundations cakey look.
I've tried tozens of different foundations and primers and mosturizers and BB and CC creams.I've tried to apply them with different brushes,sponges and my finger tips but nothing worked.same problem with concealers,even tinted mosturizers.the only thing that seemed better than other options was this:
First,Washing my skin with my skin cleansing device (it's brush lightly exfoliates my skin and helps me to get rid off dead skin cells) and a creamy cleanser.then I use Atoderm Bioderma cream to hydrate and soften my dry skin and I usually mix it with two pumps of caudalie devine oil.then I apply my BB or CC cream.I pour few drops og my caudalie oil on a brush and then I use it to blend my cream..even after going through this process my skin problem is still there,just less sever.there are still some dry residues sitting on my cheeks,around mouth,on my forhead and nose.I can't even think of wearing a heavy foundation or wearing even a sheer BB cream without applying rich softening creams and oil
Now about maybelline dream fresh BB cream:
Maybelline is an almost popular makeup brand in my country but I didn't know about this BB cream.I read about it here,in makeupalley.I was ecxited to see numerous reviews claiming that it's sheer,good for dry skins and has a dewy finish
After searching couple of malls and makeup stores and websites,I finally found it online.light-medium was the only available shade and it was 9$
When I recieved it I applied some on my cheek.I didn't use oil or even moisturizer because I just wanted to test it's color on my skin
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it blended nicely with my skin.it didn't clinge to my dry patches and didn't left any chalky residue.after two years I could wear a tinted cream and look at the mirror with a smile.actually it sits so well on my skin that it's difficult to recognize I'm wearing makeup!
It's not oily at all.doesn't make my skin look greasy.it's sheer and moisturizes my skin,but I have more runny and more sheer bb creams which don't sit well on my skin.it doesn't have a real dewy or wet finish on me.not a matte one either.it has a beautiful glow which doesn't left as it dries down
I was so happy to find a BB cream that sits well on my skin that I didn't think ahout it's cons.maybelline dream fresh bb cream has almost no coverage! from a scale of 0-10(consider 0 as untinted moisturizer)this BB cream's coverage is 1! It doesn't cover my imprrfections,even tiny ones.also it's color is exactly like my natural skin color.I'm happy that it doesn't have irange undertone like some other bb creams but I prefered it to be slightly lighter.when I apply it on half of my face,it's deficult to recognize it's difference with my bare skin.the only difference is lumineous look it gives to my skin,as if I've blended a drop of highlighter with an untinded mostirizer
I'm still happy to find this little gem.I'm going to apply more to see wheter I can build up it's coverage or not and if not,I'm going to buy maybelline concealer to cover spots on my skin.I hope that concealer blend well with it
For now I'll give it four lipsticks but it can easily improve to five.
Eventhough there's almost no coverage I love it

I am very happy with this product! It is sheer on me, but that is ok. It blurs imperfections, and doesn't really feel like I have any makeup on. I was using Femme Couture CC cream from Sally's, but that stuff was very heavy and never really dried.. just kind of sat greasy on my face. So I am happy to have a new product. I have it in Medium, which is just a tad too light for me in Summer, but that's not the products fault! I will definitely rebuy this even though there isn't much in the tube.. why only one oz? Why are bb and cc creams so $$?

I heard a lot of hype about this product and decided to try it. It blended absolutely fine and actually left a pretty, slightly dewy finish. Which I like, as my skin is a bit dry. I also like the amount of coverage this has. This is the perfect tinted moisturizer for people who like TMs with just enough pigmentation to smooth undertones and blur blemishes, but not so much so that it looks fake. I am a fan of natural-looking makeup bases. Anyway, I gave this three stars because it did nothing to help the dry patches on my face, which was the reason I bought it.

This has only five color options but fortunately I matched one of them.

on 4/13/2017 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This bb cream is great, it has just the right amount of pigment, is moisturizing, but not greasy at all. Like any foundation that I use, I pick a shade that's just one shade lighter than my skin tone, that gives me a fresh, clean-looking glow. It brightens my face instead of looking "off". Maybelline may have discontinued the "fair" color (I can't find it), and replaced it with med/fair. I can't really tell the difference, it works well too. This cream is slightly buildable, too, without making you look over-done. It has 30 spf which is a big plus, and no matter how close I get it to my eyes, it doesn't irritate them.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am surprised by how low some people rated this product. I mean, if we want to talk about coverage, sure it doesn't give full coverage. It is a BB cream and it isn't expected to do this. I have dry skin and I applied this without a moisturiser and man was I impressed! The formula is just perfect! It made my skin look so flawless and I loved that its a bit dewy. It didn't make my skin look greasy, it gave me that perfect glow and made my face look so smooth and it feels so soft. I LOVE IT! However, I never trust the claim that BB creams will completely protect you from the sun. Always make sure to wear sunblock as it is a lot better in sun protection than cosmetics. All in all, this worked great for me, the price was great, and it looked great ❤

on 8/16/2016 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i personally loved this product. it's very light weight on the skin and sometimes i forget that i have anything on. As for coverage i don't recommend it for people who want a lot of coverage since this gives a very natural look and gives a light to medium coverage. i love using this in the summer, it's very light and i love the natural glow it gives.... i'm on my 3rd tube now and i would definitly continur re-purchasing (one of my fav bb creams out there)