Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.4

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

This has next to zero coverage. I'm trying to make do with it instead of shelling out $40 for Tarte 12-Hour tinted BB primer that is SPF 30, but this doesn't come close to the Tarte one. The Tarte BB settles down nicely and satiny whereas this is more of a tinted moisturizer with no coverage. I will use it up because of the SPF and that and the cheap cost would be the only reason I'd rebuy it, but it's nowhere near my favorites. Still, it might be great for you.

I can't stand this stuff. It smells a little bit funny and oxidized almost immediately on my face. My skin was completely oily within a half hour. I broke out every time I used any. The price made this cream sound like a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre at best. Sure it evens skin tones but it melts off and isnt that mositurizing. I'll put it in the statsh pile for summer pool days where I want minimal coverage.

on 9/2/2015 11:35:00 PM

This is terrible for oily skin. I wore this alone without moisturizer underneath and I was still an oily mess after an hour. Even with a matte powder overtop, I am shinier than ever. Only saving grace is the SPF. Coverage is sheer but fine for a BB cream.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I overall love the product itself. It really helps the discoloration in my skin and it doesn't feel Cakey at all. I have tons of bottles

on 6/12/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love love this product! Honestly one of the only products that will work with my skin and I've been using it since it first came out. Foundation and even other tinted moisturizers and bb creams always make my skin look cakey.. I also have a fine layer of peach fuzz on a lot of my face and the makeup always shows up but this blends right into my skin, it's definitely not heavy duty coverage but it blurs all the imperfections on my skins and really evens it out. Even though it's light coverage it really makes a huge difference. My sister's trying to get me onto more high end makeup products which is great but I definitely don't plan on replacing my maybelline bb cream anytime soon :)

I impulsively bought this at CVS the other night before going out. I had only worn it for that night and the following day and my face broke out terribly. I had pimples EVERYWHERE. My face had never been so bad! I had a few active breakouts at the time, but it was hard to find an area on my face that wasn't brewing a zit. I immediately stopped the use and within a few days my skin went back to normal. I took a look back on the ingredients and realized there are far too many for sensitive skin like mine. So dear anyone that has acne prone/sensitive skin, please consider another product. My skin was not happy with me after just 2 uses of this. On a positive note, the coverage was very good and it did moisturize my skin. However, far too many breakouts than normal. I was very disappointed with my experience with the product.

on 11/23/2014 1:18:00 AM

At first I loved it, I thought it covered really well, but then I realized my skin was getting worse. When I stopped using it, my skin got better.

on 9/23/2014 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this when I first started wearing makeup. it's great if you're starting, and you don't want to much coverage. It can get a little greasy on my face, but I don't know if that's just because I have naturally oily skin. The packaging is super adorable and durable. This isn't my favorite BB cream, but it's something I would reach for if I'm not feeling like doing that much with my makeup routine. Overall, I recommend.