Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.3

on 9/7/2018 7:26:00 PM

The palest shade is perfect for those with fair skin wishing to emulate Donald Trump's tangerine-inspired style. Other than that, it's essentially a tinted moisturiser. Nothing special or revolutionary.

on 8/8/2018 10:22:00 PM

Made me way way way too shiny and oily, and melts right off my face just leaving a sticky shiny mess behind with no hint of coverage. I'll try it again in the winter when my skin is dry and there's no hot sun to cause me to sweat my face off...but I kinda sorta was hoping to use this as a summer time product for just a hint of tint under powder. It did not hold up whatsoever and felt pretty gross on my face. I forgot that I was wearing makeup at all and just wondered why I was bathed in grease

on 8/8/2018 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use in the summer when I have a bit of a tan (I got the light to medium shade). I don't want a full coverage foundation during the summertime. I really like it; it provides just enough coverage to even out my skin and take away some of the shininess and the color was perfect. The sunscreen is a bonus. It lasts all day for me; although I generally don't spend a lot of time outside and sweating.

on 8/8/2018 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Colour oxidizes badly, broke me out right away, looks shiny. Does not last during the day. Pretty much this is a useless product

on 4/7/2018 8:33:00 AM

I own medium-deep, which is way too dark for me (there were no testers at the store). Very moisturizing and feels nice. Will purchase in the correct color.

on 3/26/2018 4:08:00 AM

I hated it. Smells really bad, made me break out. The coverage is garbage and it made me super oily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Beautypedia rates this really high but I can't fathom why. It has no coverage, no blurring of imperfections and adds no look of "better" to skin. It does have a good spf but you can find tubes of decent spf everywhere now. The color on this only adds a peachy or orangish tint if you build it up and who wants that? Price is decent but it is a product for a newby. No makeup makeup.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

on 7/7/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am baffled by this product's positive reviews. This bb cream makes me feel like my skin is drowning. It's a thick, greasy mess that is many shades too dark for my fair skin. It was so orange and sat very heavily on my skin, leaving it feeling oily and looking so shiny you'd think I just ran a 5k.

So if you're going for the Oompa Loompa post gym look, you'll love this. Otherwise, save your money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product does not work for me at all. It has low/no coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it also feels very greasy on the skin and breaks me out so bad.
I tried this twice, I used it throughout high school and I recently bought it again. I have dry skin and this still feels incredibly greasy on me and fades away throughout the day. It starts out looking decent and looks horrible 2 hours in.

The real deal-breaker is when I go to take it off I found at least 1 pimple had been inflamed and irritated and it caused more to pop up. I do not recommend this at all.