Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 8/8/2018 10:22:00 PM

Made me way way way too shiny and oily, and melts right off my face just leaving a sticky shiny mess behind with no hint of coverage. I'll try it again in the winter when my skin is dry and there's no hot sun to cause me to sweat my face off...but I kinda sorta was hoping to use this as a summer time product for just a hint of tint under powder. It did not hold up whatsoever and felt pretty gross on my face. I forgot that I was wearing makeup at all and just wondered why I was bathed in grease

on 8/8/2018 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use in the summer when I have a bit of a tan (I got the light to medium shade). I don't want a full coverage foundation during the summertime. I really like it; it provides just enough coverage to even out my skin and take away some of the shininess and the color was perfect. The sunscreen is a bonus. It lasts all day for me; although I generally don't spend a lot of time outside and sweating.

on 8/8/2018 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Colour oxidizes badly, broke me out right away, looks shiny. Does not last during the day. Pretty much this is a useless product

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my everyday bb cream or foundation but I do love using it from time to time, mixed in with my body shop instaglow. It's beautiful. I love light coverage and minimal, natural makeup and this is perfect for that! This is in my top 3 complexion products of all time along with the Mac bb cream and the Mac face and body :) similar effect! Love it! 😍

on 5/20/2018 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used the medium sheer tint. It made my skin very dewy and oily. Will not purchase again.

on 5/6/2018 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The “new and improved” formula of this BB cream is more opaque than the previous incarnation. That means it’ll work for fewer people. It evens my skin out slightly, but the light sheer tint is still a little orange on me. If I used enough to actually get the SPF 50 to work, I’d probably look like an oompa loompa. I bought this because I wanted a little sun protection that also gave me some coverage, but this isn’t going to work for that. The final insult is that the newer formula breaks me out and it disappears in my oilier spots after a few hours. Not going to repurchase this again.

on 4/18/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Love this BB cream. It's light but not too light & does blur imperfections and even skin tone. I use it everywhere on my face including my eyelids. I need a bit of concealer for dark parts - ie eye corners and expression lines. That's it. Awesome value and for those Canadians that think it doesn't have spf, it does. Listed as 1st ingredient Titanium dioxide. It doesn't however say SPF on the label.

This is really good for the price. Not a lot of coverage which is okay because I don't have a lot of facial issues that need covered. If and when I do I just add a little extra concealer with some powder on top.

on 4/7/2018 8:33:00 AM

I own medium-deep, which is way too dark for me (there were no testers at the store). Very moisturizing and feels nice. Will purchase in the correct color.

on 3/26/2018 4:08:00 AM

I hated it. Smells really bad, made me break out. The coverage is garbage and it made me super oily.