Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the "no makeup" look with embellished eyes. I don't need foundation for this look either. All I need is this kick a** BB cream!!! This product totally works for me. I have a unique bronze-caramel skin color. It melts right into my skin and matches my color perfectly. Lasts all day. I have dark circles under my eyes. I use a bit of concealer and this BB cream. Coverage is great for me, circles gone. And most important to me, it looks natural. I use the bronze collection. PERFECT MATCH!!!!

on 12/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great Bb cream lost a lippie on the packaging because you lose a lot of product. Great for all seasons, can't go wrong with spf 30 and very moisturizing for dry skin. Overall great product.

on 9/14/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this BB cream. I saw it in stores when it first came out. I'm not sure about all the benefits. But as a light sheer 'cream' it's great. I purchased in deep and medium both can work for me. It gives u a fresh face in a few minutes. I don't always use moisturizer underneath as it already is moisturizing. It's the only BB cream I have tried but I'm satisfied with it. Always have a tube at home for those rushed days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So, (hey everyoneee) although I am personally not a make up person, I have been looking for a product that can not only cover my scars but make the overall appearance of my skin look better..I researched online, and I noticed bb creams were all the rave..Loved the fact that they were all beneficial yet hated the fact that most only came in lighter pigments. Finally I came across Dream Fresh BB cream by Maybeline (maybe shes born w/ it, maybe its maybeline lol). The price was pretty reasonable considering I got it buy one get the 2nd half off. I kid you not, a little surely does goes a long way..I still use a concealer, cause it doesn't fully conceal, however, the overall look of my face was/is alot better. The one i use is Deep sheer tint, it looks darker when I apply, but it blends in with my natural skin tone. My face looks brighter without looking like i'm wearing makeup. Overall this product works for me. I hope it works for you too.
P.S. (true story)
I was going to the gym and of course my bb cream along with my other girly products were in the pocket of my gym bag. Silly me however didn't zip up the pocket, so when i went to put my stuff in the locker, I noticed my bb cream was missing (the only thing that fell out!). I was pissed.. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked out of the gym (luckily it was 2 blocks away from my house) and retraced my steps back home. I didn't see it when on my way home, so I then went back to the gym with my key chained flashlight (I go to the gym at 4am smh) I found the damn bb cream in the middle of the street about to run down by a dollar van (If you live in NY, you know what a dollar van is lol). Thank god the light was turning red.. my crazy behind picked it up and kept moving.. Drivers probably thought I was a bum, but I didnt care.. I found my BB cream. The end lmao

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The very first day I started using this BB cream I got so many complements of my skin & my complexion! I don't like the pile on make up so I'd use a light tinted moisturizer, but the cute pink packaging of this product sang to me one day & now I always make sure I have two in my make up bag. Even skin tone, healthy hydration, it's the best.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Maybelline products have always worked so well with my skin. This BB cream is no different. It evens out my skin tone and I look flawless! It helps control oily areas, but also adds a nice glow to my face. It stays put throughout my day and has a nice light scent. You do not need a lot of this product (couple dabs) and it does the trick :)

on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Finally found a good hybrid BB cream. It evens the skin tone, but at same time does not look like you're really wearing make-up...Sooo, don't expect much coverage. It's a nice summer time sun screen, that gives you full SPF 30 while at the same time giving the skin a nice little glow. I find it works really well under a powder too, for a more finished look. Mine was on sale for only 11.30 CAD, and I like it more than my Marcelle BB cream which costs 3 times as much.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely made my skin look a bit better

The coverage is very sheer, but the colour (light-medium in my case) matches my skin perfectly. It covers redness and blurs pores and minor imperfections. The texture of the cream is lovely - more gel than cream actually. It spreads nicely, hydrates well and absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue. I also love that this has SPF 30. Sadly this has zero oil control, so I still need to set it with powder. Overall, this product is great for low-key days and weekends, especially for its price. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 4/23/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very sheer look, it moisturizes the skin, and it blends very well, but if you are looking for coverage this is a weak product