Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.9

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.

on 7/30/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This BB cream and my skin got along like oil and water... LITERALLY! I applied this over a primer and under powder and a couple hours later it completely separated on my face and faded off in patches. It was awful! I'm sure it'll work for some people but for my oily'ish skin - not at all. I ran home and couldn't wait to wash my make up off. I usually give my new, unwanted foundations away but I feel bad. I might as well say "here, have some s#*t for your face". I never thought I'd be one of "those people" that recommend spending a bit extra for a good, flawlessly enhanced complexion. Back to my ol' faithful Nars.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this bb cream, when you put it on, leaves streaky residues that actually falls off like it's fake skin (best description I got) doesn't blend well at all. I tried with sponge, fingers and brush still does the same thing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Really wanted to like this but it left my skin really shiny.. by the end of the day i looked like an oil slick. Maybe its the spf in this, but i ended up tossing it.

on 2/20/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This BB cream was the third BB cream I tried and overall, this whole BB/CC thing I am not crazy about. Im out of the BB/CC game.

the colors for most BB/CC creams I have came across are either:too pink/too light. Like this BB cream, which the darkest shade I could find was Medium. Great I guess if you have pink/pale skin. But secound issue I have with this BB cream and others: How are you going to cover anything on your face??? This BB cream does not provide ANY coverage. Thats what I get for falling for another BB cream. I have decent, non problematic skin ill admit(thank you accutane) so I dont have much to cover except a little uneveness here and there. It cant even do that! I cannot imagine people with acne, scars, blemishes in general using this to cover. Cant protect your skin, oxidizes.... Ladies, do yourself a favor, buy a normal coverage foundation(medium-full) and sheer it out with sunscreen/moisturizer/serum instead. Same results and less wasting time,money and space for another useless BB cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage was too sheer, it felt dewey. I could feel my pores being clogged by it. It did not give me a smooth finish or cover any of my acne scars. I had to return it a couple times because I thought I was getting shades that were too light then I realized this BB Cream just sucks for my oily skin.

on 8/31/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading many reviews and I was not really impressed with the outcome. I have light blemishes and I thought that this was going to cover it ( I normally used Dior Diorskin Nude foundation) but I wanted to try something new and I did not feel like wasting more money on something new, but I paid the price I got breakouts especially on my forehead!! It also made my skin really oily and shiny and I simply just discontinued after four days! I enede up buying Dior Diorsnow BB cream and now that is something worth my money although it is 58 dollars, I love it

on 6/26/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream may work for others, but its definitely not for someone wanting some quick moisturizing coverage. Not only does it not follow by the 8 claims they made, but it is also very very sheer. I expected at least a bit better coming from a BB cream. Plus, there is not a very large color range, so I'm left with a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone. In all, I'm not happy with this product. I expected better.

on 6/7/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the worst "BB cream" ever. Like most BB creams in the North American market it's just tinted moisturizer. First opened this tube and it was runny as hell. It was gloopy, sloppy, and just awful. It felt really greasy on my skin and I feel like it didn't provide adequate coverage. I had high hopes for this because I know a lot of WOC who praise this BB cream for having diverse range of colours but honestly, I'm not impressed.

on 5/10/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this BB cream about 6 months ago and I have to admit that I'm not impressed with this product at all. The cream is extremely oily and it leaves a greyish cast on my skin with or without flash photography. The coverage is quite good but I did not like the way it felt on my skin as it felt greasy and the staying power did not last. I prefer the Missha BB cream to this BB cream.