Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.2

on 7/7/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am baffled by this product's positive reviews. This bb cream makes me feel like my skin is drowning. It's a thick, greasy mess that is many shades too dark for my fair skin. It was so orange and sat very heavily on my skin, leaving it feeling oily and looking so shiny you'd think I just ran a 5k.

So if you're going for the Oompa Loompa post gym look, you'll love this. Otherwise, save your money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product does not work for me at all. It has low/no coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it also feels very greasy on the skin and breaks me out so bad.
I tried this twice, I used it throughout high school and I recently bought it again. I have dry skin and this still feels incredibly greasy on me and fades away throughout the day. It starts out looking decent and looks horrible 2 hours in.

The real deal-breaker is when I go to take it off I found at least 1 pimple had been inflamed and irritated and it caused more to pop up. I do not recommend this at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't mean to be blunt... but this product was a HUGE fail for me. It oxidizes, emphasizes texture, makes me look greasy and i swear it breaks me out as well. I am a believer however that just because a product doesnt work for someone, doesnt mean it doesnt work for anyone... so i passed it along to my friend and she loves it. Its all about your skin type. If you have oily, acne prone skin this probably isnt the best option for you. If you have good skin to begin with and just want a little extra coverage then this may be the product for you!

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 3/5/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This made me breakout like crazy! My face and neck are now covered in red bumps/pimples.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After using this bb cream once I broke out and had a rash on my face. The irritation and breakouts cleared after about a week but I would still never try this again. Also it smelled funny and didn't stay on for more than four hours. Never would buy this again....

on 8/4/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Made me break out like crazy. Didn't like the finish either. Too shiny and didn't last for long on the skin, just melted away. My skin is acne-prone with oily t-zone.

I can't stand this stuff. It smells a little bit funny and oxidized almost immediately on my face. My skin was completely oily within a half hour. I broke out every time I used any. The price made this cream sound like a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.