Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So, (hey everyoneee) although I am personally not a make up person, I have been looking for a product that can not only cover my scars but make the overall appearance of my skin look better..I researched online, and I noticed bb creams were all the rave..Loved the fact that they were all beneficial yet hated the fact that most only came in lighter pigments. Finally I came across Dream Fresh BB cream by Maybeline (maybe shes born w/ it, maybe its maybeline lol). The price was pretty reasonable considering I got it buy one get the 2nd half off. I kid you not, a little surely does goes a long way..I still use a concealer, cause it doesn't fully conceal, however, the overall look of my face was/is alot better. The one i use is Deep sheer tint, it looks darker when I apply, but it blends in with my natural skin tone. My face looks brighter without looking like i'm wearing makeup. Overall this product works for me. I hope it works for you too.
P.S. (true story)
I was going to the gym and of course my bb cream along with my other girly products were in the pocket of my gym bag. Silly me however didn't zip up the pocket, so when i went to put my stuff in the locker, I noticed my bb cream was missing (the only thing that fell out!). I was pissed.. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked out of the gym (luckily it was 2 blocks away from my house) and retraced my steps back home. I didn't see it when on my way home, so I then went back to the gym with my key chained flashlight (I go to the gym at 4am smh) I found the damn bb cream in the middle of the street about to run down by a dollar van (If you live in NY, you know what a dollar van is lol). Thank god the light was turning red.. my crazy behind picked it up and kept moving.. Drivers probably thought I was a bum, but I didnt care.. I found my BB cream. The end lmao

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Average. don't hate it, don't love it. Does an ok job of smoothing out skin appearance. Sometimes I use it as a foundation when i run out. works just fine.

on 10/10/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I had high hopes for this drugstore bb cream. I bought the Deep for my complexion. However, it's a thick tinted moisturizer at best. Some people might find it to be a too oily or heavy on the skin. I use it underneath my makeup occasionally, but I would not buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99 CAN. I've watched a lot of videos and reviews on this product and finally decided to go out and buy it. The price? Kind of high but what can you do.. This product goes on very smooth and it isn't cakey. I'm not a foundation type of person or even a makeup type of person but this is definitely an acception. Covers up 80% of my acne scars (main reason I bought the product) and gives my skin a more even toned look. I definitely recommend this product if you're trying to avoid heavy foundations and looking for something quick and easy to use in the morning of a rush. Love the product and I love its purpose. Highly satisfied by its performance. Buy it! Lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i like this stuff! nice and SHEER. it is sheer people!!! i like to use it on days that are more laid back and i don't have much to do. i put this on and then a little powder and my makeup is light and fresh. doesn't have amazing oil control so i would suggest definitely setting with a power!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the "no makeup" look with embellished eyes. I don't need foundation for this look either. All I need is this kick a** BB cream!!! This product totally works for me. I have a unique bronze-caramel skin color. It melts right into my skin and matches my color perfectly. Lasts all day. I have dark circles under my eyes. I use a bit of concealer and this BB cream. Coverage is great for me, circles gone. And most important to me, it looks natural. I use the bronze collection. PERFECT MATCH!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely made my skin look a bit better

The coverage is very sheer, but the colour (light-medium in my case) matches my skin perfectly. It covers redness and blurs pores and minor imperfections. The texture of the cream is lovely - more gel than cream actually. It spreads nicely, hydrates well and absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue. I also love that this has SPF 30. Sadly this has zero oil control, so I still need to set it with powder. Overall, this product is great for low-key days and weekends, especially for its price. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 7/17/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was recommended to me by a friend, I have combination skin and am very prone to acne and I have lots of acne scars. I don't really like the way it feels on my skin made me look kind of ashy but I continued to use it and after the 3rd use I broke out in what I thought was a heat rash so I continued to use it and then I finally fingered out what it was. I wouldn't recommend this product for women of the darker color or for those with extremely sensitive skin.

on 4/23/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very sheer look, it moisturizes the skin, and it blends very well, but if you are looking for coverage this is a weak product