Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.2

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 2/1/2017 7:46:00 PM

I have really been enjoying the reformulated version of this. It got good reviews on the cosmeticscop.com so I thought I'd give it a try. At first I thought, "no freakin way -- this is way too sheer." But my skin has been really clear and as I get older (late 30's) but my no means old, I've been gravitating towards very natural skin/face makeup but still keeping my classic dark eyeliner and mascara. This is perfect for that. I got the lightest shade which is perfect for my NC25 skin (fair olive) and the color is so forgiving in that it ABSOLUTELY disappears into my skin but also manages to even out my skin the bit that it needs, leaving some spots in need of concealer. It sets to a satin finish that does not need to be powdered. Really, really liking it but I can see how someone who likes and is expecting heavier coverage would not.

This has next to zero coverage. I'm trying to make do with it instead of shelling out $40 for Tarte 12-Hour tinted BB primer that is SPF 30, but this doesn't come close to the Tarte one. The Tarte BB settles down nicely and satiny whereas this is more of a tinted moisturizer with no coverage. I will use it up because of the SPF and that and the cheap cost would be the only reason I'd rebuy it, but it's nowhere near my favorites. Still, it might be great for you.

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/25/2016 1:24:00 PM

I love to mix this with my Revlon Color stay, I still get the lasting coverage of the Color stay, and this BB cream makes the overall look not so matte and flat looking on my 47 year old skin..I mix less than a pea size of each on the back of my hand, add a small drop of almond oil to that, then lay it down on my face with a flat paddle brush, then use a damp Beauty Blender to blend and smooth, a spray of rosewater and it lasts all day. ..the two combined together are a winner, and I can still get a glowy look, with lasting coverage. Comes in a simple/hygenic squeeze tube for under $8.

on 12/19/2016 10:55:00 AM

Its a very good BB Cream, the other reviews said it made the skin a little greasy, but Im sure is because it moisturizes the skin. I would like it to covers more the skin but it worth.

on 12/14/2016 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am finishing my first package of this product. I am not fully satisfied with it, because it does not cover my red or dark spots. But it really helps to even my whole face colour a bit.
I don't have acne anymore, but by the time I had - I did not like to use it, because it did not look good at all (It was better without it back in these days)

So back to the point, I am not fully satisfied, but I am willing to buy one more package, when I will finish the current one. So I guess I like this product.

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 12/9/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this as an easy to wear "foundation" for work. In the winter I don't want my skincare to be fussy. I want my skin to stay hydrated and for it to be protected from the sun. (I remember this when it came out 3 or 4 years ago but never tried it) I bought the shade 110 Light/Medium and it is fairly accurate to my skin tone. I don't believe this particular shade has a pink undertone as some other reviewers have said, I am a NC30 and this product hides any redness I have in the mornings, usually on my chin and on the sides of my nose.

There's no scent, not even a sunscreen scent, the product is fairly thick considering it's a BB and it doesn't feel oily like some foundations or BBs with SPF can be. Alone, it does what it says it is, a sheer tint. It is not full coverage, I wouldn't even say it's a "your skin but better" type product. It's a tinted moisturizer that hides any overt flaws when paired with a settling powder.

I like it, I would probably keep a tube on hand for days that I don't want to wear foundation.