Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

3.2

on 7/22/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very sheer coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the "no makeup" look. Dont expect this bb cream to cover blemishes or scars, but it does a good job of evening out skin tone. As someone with freckles, I like how it smooths out my skin's appearance without looking heavy or cakey. Have repurchased.

on 7/19/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this product a lot. I expected more positive reviews. It works for me. I don't like a heavy foundation on my skin and this does the trick - light, sheer, natural coverage and evens out my skin tone. It feels light and absorbs well into my skin. I apply it with a damp sponge, but also in a pinch have used clean fingers and it's totally fine. I like the medium-light shade. I find the color very forgiving - if I am a bit paler or a bit tanner, it still works. I read that they have recently reformulated this product slightly - I don't know how that will change things. I'll amend my review if and when I purchase the reformulated product. I hope it's not too different from the original!

To Read all 1365 Reviews, Login or Join

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought the lightest shade and when it came out it looked much too orange and dark for my ghostly pale skin. But upon blending into my skin, it seemed to almost adjust to my skin and canceled out a good deal of my redness and blemishes. It didn't completely cover them. Just gave me a smooth and natural look. Setting with a translucent powder and adding mascara and a natural pink lip gives you a "my face but better" look! I haven't had any breakouts with this product either. Really surprised at the amount of negative reviews.

on 6/30/2016 11:18:00 PM

I love this product. I am not a huge fan of really full coverage makeup. This gives me the perfect amount of coverage for what I want in a base product. It's very creamy, and a little goes a long way. It is very lightweight and does not feel like I am wearing too much. It is very moisturizing, but not so much that I feel greasy (which is important because I have oily to combination skin). The only thing that sort of sucks about this product are the shades. There are not many shades if you are really pale or very dark.

on 6/30/2016 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out. i had to stop using this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This bb cream gives a nice glow and it's not thick like a foundation. It covers the redness and blemishes. I have a mature skin and not a perfect texture but I don't to use foundation to the beach, gym or even the supermarket. I need something light and for a drugstore BB cream. This is good. I think it's the base/primer is important. Something moisturising like niveau face balm. Sometimes I use nyx face glow or dior face glow to give an extra glow to my dry skin. When I bought it was because of kathleen light and I tried and I like. Of course I use concealer on top usually on a daily basis maybelline fitme concealer.
Full coverage of course a foundation is better than leaving my skin bare as I feel naked without makeup so this is a good alternative! I wear something but light!

on 6/29/2016 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Super disappointing product. I put it all over my face and you couldn't tell I had anything on- no coverage at all. It didn't provide a good base for my foundation and almost felt a tad drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this bb cream! EXCEPT it broke me out , which was really unfortunate because I really like the coverage. This is very lightweight and covers redness very well. It would work for someone who already has nice skin as I don't think it would be enough coverage to cover any blemishes. I like that it has spf in it and doesn't make my face oily. I would continue to use this if it didn't break me out, but it does. I ended up buying the version with the salicilyc acid in it, but it still broke me out. If you aren't acne prone this would work really well if you are looking for something light and natural!

I am not a huge fan of foundation, so I typically just do BB cream and concealers, maybe with a light touch of powder every now and then. Typically this has worked well for my warm toned fair skin, but not with this one. I know some people said there is no coverage and it's just an okay moisturizer, but I think there is coverage (albeit very light such) and the shade comes out a little 'off' for my skin tone. It does cover up those little blemishes my skin has but the tone is just off, and I've tried looking at my skin throughout the day in various lighting scenarios, and even though it is not like I've painted myself orange or brown, it still just doesn't work that well for me. Decent moisturizer, though, and very much love the high SPF of 30.

I have this in the shade Fair and I am NC15 for reference. Honestly this BB cream seems to do nothing for my skin other than be a moisturiser. No matter how much I apply, no colour or coverage seems to appear. It's bizarre honestly! It's not an expensive product and works fine as a light moisturiser but that is not its purpose. It does not irritate my sensitive skin either. I also like the formula as it is neither too thick nor to thin and easy to apply with fingers. But the total lack of coverage means that this BB cream was a total dud in my opinion. I might as well not have put anything on! Would not repurchase.