Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 11/19/2016 11:37:00 AM

This smooths out my skin and makes small bumps unnoticeable. However, it's a little greasy. It's light though and easy to wear and gives me a dewy finish. I've found a better BB cream around the same price point so I wouldn't buy it again, but it's a pretty solid BB cream if you want some light/medium coverage!

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am surprised by how low some people rated this product. I mean, if we want to talk about coverage, sure it doesn't give full coverage. It is a BB cream and it isn't expected to do this. I have dry skin and I applied this without a moisturiser and man was I impressed! The formula is just perfect! It made my skin look so flawless and I loved that its a bit dewy. It didn't make my skin look greasy, it gave me that perfect glow and made my face look so smooth and it feels so soft. I LOVE IT! However, I never trust the claim that BB creams will completely protect you from the sun. Always make sure to wear sunblock as it is a lot better in sun protection than cosmetics. All in all, this worked great for me, the price was great, and it looked great ❤

To Read all 1380 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the texture is slippy, the undertone is pink to the point of making an NC35 girl look ashy and after it settles into your skin your pores look like giant craters.

Maybelline, this is not how you make a BB cream

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My overall rating is a "3" but I would not repurchase. Like other previous reviewers, I find the coverage extremely sheer and it has a very shiny finish. This looks either glowy or greasy in pictures depending on the weather and humidity. I like a glowy finish but in one picture that I'm wearing this in, I look like a greaseball. What I really disliked about this is that I got one of the worst sunburns wearing this up in the mountains hiking instead of my SPF lotion. SPF30? I think not. I had this on for a 2 hr hike and got terribly burned. Do not trust the SPF on this. I'd say this has about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer, not a BB cream.
I have the Medium Sheer Tint and am an NC30/C3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Average. don't hate it, don't love it. Does an ok job of smoothing out skin appearance. Sometimes I use it as a foundation when i run out. works just fine.

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.

on 8/19/2016 3:45:00 PM

I absolutely love this cream! The color is accurate to what it looks like on the label. A little bit goes a long way and it is great for smoothing out uneven skin tone and hiding large porse. I find that it dries well and doesn't feel heavy or cakey, even if you accidentally use too much. It stays on well, even after a hot sweaty summer day and some time in the pool. I would highly recommend this product, especially for the price.

on 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM

It blends in well. I have been using this product from 4 years. Good for everyday use (school or work). Light coverage. Does not feel heavy at all.
Would recommend this to anyone! Love it!

on 8/16/2016 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i personally loved this product. it's very light weight on the skin and sometimes i forget that i have anything on. As for coverage i don't recommend it for people who want a lot of coverage since this gives a very natural look and gives a light to medium coverage. i love using this in the summer, it's very light and i love the natural glow it gives.... i'm on my 3rd tube now and i would definitly continur re-purchasing (one of my fav bb creams out there)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is good for light/natural makeup days. I find the finish is satin, not dewy and not matte. It looks very natural on the skin but does have a tacky feel that doesn't really go away. It offers a nice light coverage perfect for evening out skin tone and wears nicely throughout the day.