Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown age: 30-35
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So, (hey everyoneee) although I am personally not a make up person, I have been looking for a product that can not only cover my scars but make the overall appearance of my skin look better..I researched online, and I noticed bb creams were all the rave..Loved the fact that they were all beneficial yet hated the fact that most only came in lighter pigments. Finally I came across Dream Fresh BB cream by Maybeline (maybe shes born w/ it, maybe its maybeline lol). The price was pretty reasonable considering I got it buy one get the 2nd half off. I kid you not, a little surely does goes a long way..I still use a concealer, cause it doesn't fully conceal, however, the overall look of my face was/is alot better. The one i use is Deep sheer tint, it looks darker when I apply, but it blends in with my natural skin tone. My face looks brighter without looking like i'm wearing makeup. Overall this product works for me. I hope it works for you too.
P.S. (true story)
I was going to the gym and of course my bb cream along with my other girly products were in the pocket of my gym bag. Silly me however didn't zip up the pocket, so when i went to put my stuff in the locker, I noticed my bb cream was missing (the only thing that fell out!). I was pissed.. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked out of the gym (luckily it was 2 blocks away from my house) and retraced my steps back home. I didn't see it when on my way home, so I then went back to the gym with my key chained flashlight (I go to the gym at 4am smh) I found the damn bb cream in the middle of the street about to run down by a dollar van (If you live in NY, you know what a dollar van is lol). Thank god the light was turning red.. my crazy behind picked it up and kept moving.. Drivers probably thought I was a bum, but I didnt care.. I found my BB cream. The end lmao

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’ve been hearing much buzz over the past year or so about BB creams and finally decided to try Maybelline’s. I am usually a M.A.C. Studio Fix powder kinda girl. I think I’ve worn liquid foundation about 5 times in my whole life and each time/brand I hated. Needless to say I was quite skeptical about using any liquidy makeup but figured hell if I don’t like it it’s only 8 bucks. But I must say I love this product. It isn’t full cover but usually I am only trying to achieve an even skin tone as appose to covering up every single flaw that I have and this does the job. I use a little more than a pea-size amount and blend with my fingers. It goes on smooth and even and dries just like a moisturizer. I love this product and now that I have been introduced to BB creams I am eager to try some of the higher end brands.

on 11/24/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oil skin but hate foundation or to look like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I was using Josie Maran argan oil foundation, but my skin got darker over the summer months and it seemed my normal shade washed me out. I decided to give bb cream a try and although I am wary of buying cosmetics at drugstores, I thought it may be best since it was so cheap. I chose the Maybeline bb cream over Garnier because there was a wider range of color for brown girls... BEST.PURCHASE.EVER. It is oil free and makes my skin look flawless. Strangers stare at me in the grocery store- this will make you look embarrasingly gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

I loved the way this product went on. However, after applying it, it looked as if i'd done nothing to my face. Just to test it out I applied it only to one side and there really was no difference. I wasn't expecting full coveragebut for what it did do, I could just use a regular moisturizer. It gave my skin a dewy finish which might be nice if you have dry skin, but I unfortunately do not. So that dewy finish turned into an oil slick fairly quickly. Worst yet, this product made me breakout. Needllessto say, I will it be using it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials