Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.4

on 9/14/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this BB cream. I saw it in stores when it first came out. I'm not sure about all the benefits. But as a light sheer 'cream' it's great. I purchased in deep and medium both can work for me. It gives u a fresh face in a few minutes. I don't always use moisturizer underneath as it already is moisturizing. It's the only BB cream I have tried but I'm satisfied with it. Always have a tube at home for those rushed days.

on 9/12/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a very sheer "BB cream" that smooths out your skin. I don't believe that it has the miracle capabilities it claims to, but it's a good no-fuss product to put on quickly in the mornings. That being said, I wouldn't buy it again for two reasons:

1) My skin gets oily, and this BB cream leaves a very dewy finish. It actually wasn't *that* bad in the winter and spring, but I would definitely not wear this during the humid New York City summers. While I'm going to choose more mattifying options in the future, this is probably a great pick for someone with normal-to-dry skin.

2) The color options are very limited. I am NC45/NW40, and the Medium/Deep is too light, and the Deep is too dark, so I mixed both. The undertones also run reddish rather than olive or yellow.

on 7/18/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product provides good color, however in the deeper hues it comes off a little orange. I also think this product makes your skin extremely oily. I want to use a bb creme as a one-stop shop, not having to put powder on top of it. I would not purchase this again, even for around ten bucks.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am just not a fan of the whole BB and CC cream craze. I understand the pros. It's lightweight and it has a lot of things in it that are much better for your skin then you're average foundation. But I guess its really a combination of two things. being darker skinned they're aren't really any high quality bb or cc creams out there to cater to my skin tone range. And this one I got for less than 10 bucks at my local cvs it was just pure crap in my opinion. First let me just say I think the packacking is a cute little tube. I will give it that. But the product itself is similar to just splashing brown watered down lotion( like the cheap lotion you get at a 99 cents store lol) on my skin.i HAD TO PUT ON ABOUT 3 LAYERS just for any decent sort of coverage. I put it on at about 11am and by 1:40 I could already see that it was gone. The lasting power was a joke. Now, I got home and looked at the bottle and laughed and threw it in the trash. It was just as bad as that foam foundation fiasco. The second factor is that maybe it sucked because ive got oily/acne prone skin and a lightweight waterlike substance isn't gonna do anything for me.

(check me out! )

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This BB has okay coverage. But after a few hours of wear it made my face look oily. After a couple weeks of use I noticed it was causing me to break out. I also didn't like the thin watery consistency of this product. I won't purchase this again.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Maybelline products have always worked so well with my skin. This BB cream is no different. It evens out my skin tone and I look flawless! It helps control oily areas, but also adds a nice glow to my face. It stays put throughout my day and has a nice light scent. You do not need a lot of this product (couple dabs) and it does the trick :)

on 12/23/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this alot! I got this at Walmart for about 7 or $8. My shade is medium deep and it's a perfect match. This is like a cool soothing gel consistency. It's super easy to blend and it makes my face feel soft. I apply it with my sonia kashuk flat top brush to get the maximum coverage out of it. This is sheer coverage but its enough to even out my skin tone and just give a little "enhancement". This withstands sweat and humidity better than my neutrogena healthy skin enhancer. This is a satin finish but it does tend to get oily a bit fast so I set it with a powder. I still have to blot but only once a day. I use my revlon colorstay pressed powder and it changes the sheer coverage to light. The packaging is cute, a squeeze tube with cute colors. I would've loved a pump but the tube works fine. It comes out easily and I've never had any problems with it spilling out. I DO wish they gave more product for the price though. I feel like I'm gonna run out of this kind of quickly. I feel that this moisturizes and brightens. It also does enhance. Even though this is SPF 30 I don't think this will give off a white cast in pictures. Great product (:

on 12/2/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about 2 months now. I first used a sample from a magazine and decided to purchase a whole tube with the attached coupon. Right now I'm using it in the medium tone. I have to say I like it, a lot!

First I use Melaleuca's Sei Bella daytime lotion with SPF15, then Neutrogena's Healthy Defense daily moisturizer with SPF30, then I put on the Maybelline BB Cream, then I follow with Bare Escentuals matte foundation which also has SPF 15. As you can tell, SPF is very crucial to skin protection.

Anyways, I have worn it alone. Moisturizes and kind of gives my skin a dewy look. It provides minimal coverage. I can't say the product makes me break out, because I get the occasional 1 or 2 pimples every 3-4 weeks, so it doesn't seem too make my skin oily.

I'll continue to use this product!