Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used this before i started wearing foundation and its so good for people who are just starting makeup. Its obviously a sheer coverage which just evens skin tones and hides imperfections. It has a very lightweight feeling and looks natural and dewy when blended out. The only problem with this is the shade range, the lighter ones can look too orange.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/9/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this as an easy to wear "foundation" for work. In the winter I don't want my skincare to be fussy. I want my skin to stay hydrated and for it to be protected from the sun. (I remember this when it came out 3 or 4 years ago but never tried it) I bought the shade 110 Light/Medium and it is fairly accurate to my skin tone. I don't believe this particular shade has a pink undertone as some other reviewers have said, I am a NC30 and this product hides any redness I have in the mornings, usually on my chin and on the sides of my nose.

There's no scent, not even a sunscreen scent, the product is fairly thick considering it's a BB and it doesn't feel oily like some foundations or BBs with SPF can be. Alone, it does what it says it is, a sheer tint. It is not full coverage, I wouldn't even say it's a "your skin but better" type product. It's a tinted moisturizer that hides any overt flaws when paired with a settling powder.

I like it, I would probably keep a tube on hand for days that I don't want to wear foundation.

I can't stand this stuff. It smells a little bit funny and oxidized almost immediately on my face. My skin was completely oily within a half hour. I broke out every time I used any. The price made this cream sound like a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this bb cream! EXCEPT it broke me out , which was really unfortunate because I really like the coverage. This is very lightweight and covers redness very well. It would work for someone who already has nice skin as I don't think it would be enough coverage to cover any blemishes. I like that it has spf in it and doesn't make my face oily. I would continue to use this if it didn't break me out, but it does. I ended up buying the version with the salicilyc acid in it, but it still broke me out. If you aren't acne prone this would work really well if you are looking for something light and natural!

I am not a huge fan of foundation, so I typically just do BB cream and concealers, maybe with a light touch of powder every now and then. Typically this has worked well for my warm toned fair skin, but not with this one. I know some people said there is no coverage and it's just an okay moisturizer, but I think there is coverage (albeit very light such) and the shade comes out a little 'off' for my skin tone. It does cover up those little blemishes my skin has but the tone is just off, and I've tried looking at my skin throughout the day in various lighting scenarios, and even though it is not like I've painted myself orange or brown, it still just doesn't work that well for me. Decent moisturizer, though, and very much love the high SPF of 30.

on 6/4/2016 2:55:00 PM

I purchased it for spf protection. It was a decent mituruzer, but it didnt help even out my skintone. It provided light coverage and it didnt leyer well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I was looking for! I wanted a lightweight BB cream that still had good coverage and made my skin look healthy. I have combo/oily skin but lately my skin has looked so cakey with a regular full coverage foundation and powder. I recently bought the Cargo HD powder which has pretty good coverage so I wanted something lighter underneath than my current foundations. This stuff is perfect. I was actually expecting the coverage to be much lighter than it was actually was, but it actually covered my imperfections well with just one coat. It was also not watery and felt smooth on my skin. I don't have much acne or anything, I mainly just looking for something to even my skin tone and help conceal redness/pores. I still use concealer for under my eyes and on any major redness.. but this is working great used with my Cargo powder.
I will say I got the color Light/Medium and it is perfect right now because I am self tanning. I was worried it would be a tad too light but it isn't. Also, not sure if the formulation has changed recently - because my bottle says "New & Better".

on 4/20/2016 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my HG bb cream.

my skin is NW25, rosacea on my cheeks, and very dry. i'm 26 and have the occasional blemish, but am not acne prone at all. almost all liquid foundations (and many bb creams), even ones labeled "luminous" look cakey/powdery on me, especially on my cheeks. this bb cream applies so beautifully on me. like gorgeous, glowing skin. i absolutely love it. if you're oily, this may not be for you, but if you're dry, give this a try for sure. also, i would call it "light" coverage. it blurs my pores and redness without completely erasing them, which i like, because it looks so natural.

my only complaint is that i wish it were more long lasting. honestly, the coverage doesn't last more than a couple hours on me without fading, which sucks. i actually keep it in my bag (the packaging makes it easy to take around) and reapply in the afternoon and then again before i go out for happy hour or whatever.

when i was looking to try another bb cream after i finished my bottle i tried stowaway cosmetics radiant complexion bb cream and the l'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream, and both looked powdery on me and actually emphasized my dry patches. i went back and bought this dream fresh bb cream again, and have since repurchased 2 or 3 times.