Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

I heard a lot of hype about this product and decided to try it. It blended absolutely fine and actually left a pretty, slightly dewy finish. Which I like, as my skin is a bit dry. I also like the amount of coverage this has. This is the perfect tinted moisturizer for people who like TMs with just enough pigmentation to smooth undertones and blur blemishes, but not so much so that it looks fake. I am a fan of natural-looking makeup bases. Anyway, I gave this three stars because it did nothing to help the dry patches on my face, which was the reason I bought it.

This has only five color options but fortunately I matched one of them.

PROS:
lightweight
sheer
no breakouts
evens out my skin tone
cheap (10eu)

CONS:
no coverage
too dark for pale skin

on 5/21/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The product really didn't do anything for my skin! It just emphasized my pores! There wasn't really any coverage and it either didn't show up on my skin at all or made me look completely orange and patchy! I really wouldn't recommend this product for anyone! If this is your first BB cream experience, buy an Asian one! Asian BB creams are SO different from this one! Seriously this is like a BAD tinted moisturizer and Asian BB creams are like foundations or tinted moisturizers from heaven! You can't feel them but they have great coverage!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is a great BB cream! It's really lightweight and it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on the skin. It has light coverage and it just evens out the skintone and covering a tiny bit, so it's perfect for everyday use. It also has SPF 30 so that's great for the summertime. I don't think the color selection is that good. I believe there's only to colors (i have the color light)

on 3/19/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this experimenting with different liquid foundations because I had always used powder. (I know this is a BB cream, but it was almost summer.) I was so excited and I loved he results, how it blurred, how nice my skin felt, and the color. After about a month or so I realized that this is what had been breaking me out so bad. Lots of cystic acne, which is horribly painful. I was told by friends to get the acne clearing one, but salicylic acid has never worked for me. Everybody's skin is different, but I was really disappointed.

on 12/27/2015 7:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have repurchased this product so many times! This is proberley the best bb cream ive tried which is worth the price, it leaves you skin soft, amazing coverage and still natural at the same time.
overall, amazing product and last all day!!!! :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this product is okay, but not the best bb-cream I've test.

The bb-cream get a little orange on the face so yeah, that say pretty much. But it's not the worst one :)

from Sweden, 14.

on 8/9/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin is combination/oily and this BB cream is SO oily and greasy. I would not repurchase. I know BB Creams are better for drier skin types, but this was greasier than others. I prefer the NYX BB.

on 7/20/2015 2:54:00 PM

I've only used this a few times, but I love it! Provides a light coverage that's perfect for during the summer or a regular school day. You don't need much product at all, and I just squeeze a little on to the back of my hand and apply with an E.L.F. foundation brush. People complain about the packaging, but so far I haven't had a problem. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with oily or very problematic skin, since it does have a pretty dewy finish. But other than that, it's amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really dislike this product. It is super running, a very watery consistency and not in a good way at all, it slightly oxidises, and it is terrible for oily skin. It did not break me out which is the only plus to this product and it matched my skin tone fairly well. Other than that, it was so runny that the second I opened the bottle (I didn't press on it or anything) product literally came seeping out of the bottle and it is just such a mess. It really is awful. For me, the product matched my skin when it first when on but then it got slightly darker as the day progressed. It made my skin very oily and blotting it didn't help it by the end of the day at all. This really is a horrible BB Cream and I do not recommend this to anyone at all. I won't even be finishing the bottle due to how much I hate it - it can find a new home in the trash.