Maybelline Color Show in Born With It

2.9

on 9/21/2015 11:34:00 AM

I bought a couple of these polishes on sale at Walmart and I was highly disappointed.They take over an hour dry and once the polish has dried it chips.

So pretty! You can apply it sheer or build it up witch is a good option, you don't have to but two! It's such a nice subtle pale pink. Applies evenly and has nice shine. Dries quick and lasts ages :)

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

I love sheer polishes. They are what I wear most because I'm impatient & lazy, and sheer polishes are easy to apply and almost goof-proof. This polish is such a pretty, sheer, milky pink. I'm not looking for opacity. I wear 2 coats and it gives my nails a clean, pretty, glossy look. Love!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely colour, but a very thin formula which means it's hard to get it on evenly. I needed 5 coats to get the colour uniform. Takes an average amount of time to dry.

This is gorgeous! It's a sheer pale pink. The polish is kinda runny? Takes three coast to actually show the colour, and it dries quickly! Bonus!

I got this along with another Colorshow polish called "Green With Envy" (Which I LOOOVEDDDDD!!!) For VERYYY cheap! I was very excited to try this out, but disappointed in the end. This polish is so watery, it WILL NOT settle onto my nail no matter how hard I try! Very sad because it looked like a really nice color :( Won't repurchase.

on 5/24/2012 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Born With It is a sheer pale pink.it takes a couple coats to become more opaque.it shines a little, It last enought long with a top coat. Beautiful color! Love it!

Popular Polishes