Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it's affordable and IT WORKS! i use the charcoal one, looks natural and lasts nicely. def Worth it

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like how it has a spoolie on the other end so i can use it to blend out the pencil!
It looks really natural if i apply a little [ i prefer natural brows ] but sometimes when i apply it slightly more, it can look very 'drawn-on' despite blending it out, so be careful! It lasts quite well if i don't touch or rub my eyebrows.
It is also cheap so i can repurchase it!
I have mine in the shade Grey and it is a cool toned grey.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
++Natural looking. Pretty hard to overdo if pencil is not warmed up. Nice to practice with if a beginner.
++Convenient. Automatic pencil with spoolie on the other end, so I take it when I travel.
++Shape of product makes it easy to draw a fine line, stroke of hair or fill in the brows.
+Price. It is cheap to be sure, but at the same time I find that I run out easily. I've bought 4 or 5 for the past year I think. And I don't use a whole lot when I do my brows, just enough to fill sparse areas.

Cons:
--Rubs off easily. Must set it.
--Softens just with the warm weather in the Philippines. When it does it does not apply evenly and color payoff increases, making it easy to put more than you ought.

I'm searching for a one-stop-natural-shop. I'll try Shu Uemura's hard pencil next. For the price that I've spent on this I could've bought Shu Uemura already, and I heard it will last you a really long time! I'm hoping the lead will not soften and my brows won't fade by itself in the hot and humid climate I live in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hands down, the best brow pencil ever.
The triangular shape is perfect to shape your brows.
The buildability enables you to sport both the natural or intense brow depends on your mood.
It comes with a brush, and you never have to sharpen it.
And it's cheap too ;)
Will definitely buy again, I'm in love with it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've always been on the lookout for new brow products. The one's I'm able to find in the drugstore suitable for dark brown hair tend to lean red and although I know others don't notice I feel as though the fact that I filled in my eyebrows is very noticeable with my black hair over a reddish-brown base. Here come in etude house, I figured that as an Asian company they would have more straight forward shades that don't lean red. This eyebrow pencils comes in 6 shades, of which I have two, they are as follows:
01 dark brown, 02 grey brown, 03 brown, 04 dark grey, 05 grey, 06 black

I have it in dark brown and dark grey. The dark brown is a greyed brown in that it doesn't lean red which is what I originally wanted. The dark grey is a color that I can use when I don't want to draw too much attention to my brows as it doesn't make my eyebrows stand out but they do look natural when I use it. Another thing about this pencil I enjoy is that the shape of the pencil is triangular, which makes it easy for me to use.

The packaging is nice when you buy the full pencil it comes with the pencil on one end and a eye brow brush on the other. When you wish to repurchase you need only buy the pencil side as it will pop out when you are ready to change it.

The best thing about this is the price! I had a friend in Korea who was able to ship this to me originally. In Korea the full pencil retails for 2,500 won (less than $2.50), the refills go for 1,500 won (less than $1.50)!! For those unable to get it shipped from Korea, on Ebay I've seen the full pencils go for anywhere from 4-6 dollars with free shipping.