Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 11/7/2018 2:27:00 PM

This isn't a bad pencil, but it never lasts on my brows. It's fine for a couple of hours and then it looks as though I never put it on in the first place. It's kind of a shame since the color is good (grey brown), but I also will not repurchase as Etude House still tests on animals.

on 8/26/2018 2:31:00 PM

Love it! My new go-to!

The eyebrow crayon has the weirdest point shape I’ve ever seen but it works really well for shaping/filling in brows without making them look over the top! The thin crayon is a very narrow/enlongated triangle shape. I was skeptical at first but it’s easy to use and makes my brows look better with a soft fill-in effect. I use the shade light brown (which is the lightest shade in the range) for my dirty blonde hair/brows and it matches great. Neutral toned shade isn’t too red or too cool and blends right in beautifully. The formula lasts all day, even in the summer and through working out, without fading or melting. The texture is soft enough to not drag skin or brow hairs, but not so soft that it smears or doesn’t retain pigment on contact.

The double ended tube has a medium sized spoolie in one end that works fine for brushing brows into shape and blending the application. The crayon side is “self-sharpening.” Not only does this brow pencil work and look great, but it’s inexpensive too! I got two for $9 on amazon. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It took me so long to finally find a natural-looking eyebrow filler and I love it. Looks very natural, easy to use and blend, and super cheap.

on 8/19/2015 6:24:00 AM

Greatest product ever! I've been using this for so long now and it's just sooo amazing, best pencil ever,I love is so much

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally a brow pencil that has also more grey shades! I have this in grey brown and it fits my naturally dark brows perfectly and also suits my blonde hair. I have also tried three other shades that my sister has.
What I like about this brow pen is the design of the product: the triangular shape of the color itself and the brush at the other end. It's easy to do both thin and thick line and also blend with the brush. It also doesn't have to be sharpened, which I absolutely love.
This is also not too soft or pigmented like some brow pens that give too much color at once. I'd rather build the color up than swipe away excess.
It's a great product for such a affordable price! Three of these for 9 is not bad at all.

on 1/14/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect eyebrow pencil. The color (#2) is very natural looking and the formulation goes on smoothly. Lastly the slanted shape of the pencil makes for effortless application. So happy to have found my hg eyebrow pencil.