Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 8/22/2018 12:44:00 PM

This is one of the best brow pencils I've ever used. I was running out of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and while I liked that product fine, I also thought $21 USD + tax for a brow pencil was a bit outrageous. I heard this was a good dupe for Anastasia and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I actually like this FAR MORE. The colour (grey brown) is perfect for me as I find Anastasia shades a bit too warm on myself anyway. If you try this product, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

on 5/27/2018 7:25:00 AM

This is a good product for natural-looking eyebrows, it goes on semi-sheer and will blend fairly easily. My favourite thing about these pencils is the colour - I have them in grey and grey brown, and there's not even a hint of red when applied onto the skin. My hair does actually have a red undertone to it but reddish brows always look too obviously like you've drawn them on, neutral tones are generally more flattering. The pencil is a twist-up type, is slanted at the tip, and abour 3-4mm lengthways. Looking head on at the tip, it's in the shape of an isosceles triangle. It is a little waxy in consistency, so if you find it's not drawing on readily then scribble a little on the back of your hand to warm it up and it should go on a lot more smoothly. The other end is a spoolie brush, which will soften and blend harsh lines with ease.

It lasts well enough, but it isn't the most long-wearing brow pencil out there. I often need to take this with me and touch up once or twice in the day, if I'm particularly oily or sweaty that day. It is very affordable, even when factoring in shipping from abroad - I bought one for around £5-6 with shipping and so it's still cheaper than some other drugstore brow pencils.

The main downside is the loosely fitting lids on these. Mine have now been lost to the sands of time, so I have to be super careful about retracting the pencil back into the cartridge or else it will snap off. But as mentioned they are super cheap so it's not too painful if one snaps and needs replacing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros-
Gray Brown is perfect. I mean perfect! I have dark brown hair and most brown colors don't work for me (either too dark, too reddish, too light.. always something). Gray brown blends wonderfully and looks sooo natural.
Pretty easy to apply (IF your face is not freshly washed-- read Cons). Fills out the brows really quickly and it's easy to manipulate with the brush side.
Good staying power. I apply this then use Elf clear mascara to set my brows and it lasts most of the day without touch-up.
Low price - can get it on eBay for less than $4 if you don't mind waiting extra for overseas shipping
Cons-
Not easy to apply on freshly washed eyebrows/skin. Color does not transfer unless you have some oils on your skin, so give it a good 1/2 hour or so after washing before applying.
As other reviews said, the cap end of the pencil side will damage or break the tip of pencil off if you don't retract it before capping. That's annoying.
Didn't seem to last too long. Maybe I broke off a bunch of the pencil because of aforementioned cap being too short, I don't know. However, I used this up in like 3 weeks which is surprising because there's supposed to be .25 oz of product which should last me about a month and a half or so.
Shape of pencil is nice when you get it, with nice sharp edges and a flat middle. Unfortunately, t doesn't stay that shape as I use it. Again, maybe cause I smashed it with the cap, but in any case it ends up more rounded on the edges making it harder to draw precise "hairs".

Overall- Would repurchase and have repurchased. While this is not my only brow products, I do like to have this on hand and use on days I don't want to spend the extra time it takes with my other products or if I want super natural looking brows. The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. I recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've ordered this pencil as my second Etude House product because I love love love their eyeshadow primer. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out t be a winner for me.

Pros:
- very generous size
- dual end with slightly different color packaging, so you know which one to open
- very natural if you find a color match

Cons:
- too thick for my liking. I tried to use only a thin side, but surely it's not really possible
- I'm not Asian, their dark colors are too dark for me, but the light shade is way too light
- doesn't last all day (for me nothing except Clinique superfine liner does, but Clinique doesn't look as natural)

I'll use it, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Affordable, great for traveling, my eyebrows have never looked so good!! Only bad thing is that after 9 hours of wear it faded in the inner corners of the brows due to my oily skin. In this video I applied and reviewed this product for the first time:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I originally was going to buy Anastasia's Brow Wiz pencil in grey brown (ash brown?), but the price lead me to look for a dupe. I ordered the Etude House brow pencil in #2 grey brown for $5 on Amazon. This is by far the best brow pencil I've used. It looks very natural and applies lightly for buildable coverage. I would repurchase.

on 12/6/2013 11:57:00 AM

WOW I love this. I use benefit brow zing, gimmie brow and the mabelline pencil. All work great. I have a little trouble with the thin pencils. I get a good fill but I can be a little heavy handed and I get break off. Because I work two jobs I do have to tote my makeup with me a couple times a week so I try not to deal with bulky packaging. I love my brow zing but it's bulky, with two little brushes that I worry about loosing.

I mainly tried this due to the colors available. I tried the grey-brown (taupe) because my brows are dark brown and thick but brown pencil tends to look plastic weird on me. When I got this pencil I was pleased. The product is triangular shaped a little thicker product and perfect for a heavy hander like me. I put this on and BAM! Beautiful creamy application an it set in a fair amount of time. Being taupe it blended so naturally with my own brows filling in where I need it to go. I got a full day no wearing off by just using a little clear brow gel.

This is also a VERY inexpensive product. Yes it is international but Amazon has several merchants that carry this and I've never paid more than $2.50 and some shipping is free.

The pencil holds a fair amount of product but i'm going to get a couple extra in reseve this is definitly going to be my "on the go" brow product!

on 6/26/2012 5:09:00 PM

Great product!! Very cheap yet high quality. It gives my brows natural but distinctive look and it is literally impossible to draw eye brows too thick with this one. Packaging is practical and shade range is great. I have dark grey shade which suits me perfectly - not too light yet not too dark (black). Highly recommended!