Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

(Context: 03 Brown) This eyebrow liner is easy to apply and use. The brush on the other end is very convenient. The colour of the liner is clear. A bit of it dissolves when my skin gets oily, although, at the end of the day, there is still sufficient left that I still have a brow. It does get a bit patchy too, but I have no complaints as it does not bother me. The liner is also easy to remove with cleansing wipes and makeup remover. The 03 Brown makes my brows look natural, and my RBF hence looks less severe (as opposed to black, black brows).

on 6/12/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have this pencil in gray. It feels hard on my skin. I don't like the slanted tip, which makes applying the pencil a little difficult. The point frequently breaks. I'll use up the pencil but I definitely won't re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Repurchased multiple times. Grey brown is the perfect color for folks with black hair who want a softer brow. It's truly cool-toned, so no redness. Firm enough to draw strokes, soft enough to comfortably blend. I have very oily skin and it will stay on for the work day. Touch-ups needed if I need more than 8hr coverage.

Packaging womps because the caps on either side of the pencil break easily. For $2-4 on Korean beauty websites, it's a great deal.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for $5, amazing value. Great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. They changed the formula and packaging so it's not crazy pigmented now- so it makes my brows look very natural. I simple outline and fill in sparse areas, and top with Essence's make me brow gel. HG for sure!! I don't even want to use other brow pencils.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

if you're a newbie to eyebrow drawing, a natural look lover moreover korean look, this one is a must and highly recommended. it has a 7 different colors that really suits well with your hair, mostly asian typical colours. and has a very good and natural finish.
the very good part is they have the pencil and spoilee in one stick. travel-able, easy to be brought and doesn't take much spaces in your cosmetic pouch. don't worry.
easy to apply, not pricey.
i use the dark-brown shade for myself, that suits well with my hair too. doesn't come too red, and giving the illusion of thickening my brows. i personally love it and am gonna repurchase.

ohhh 1 more opinion from me; i think this product is ABH Brow Wiz's dupe. only if ABH's might suit better to universal hair color, and Etude might suit better to Asian in some shades like light brown which is too light and dark brown or black or gray brown which probably might be too dark for several hairs.

but overall, this is worth for a -+ $5 brow pencil.
score: 4/5

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

My husband came back from long trip and a long lay over at Incheon Airport- so for Christmas gift I asked him to buy me a lot of makeup and he did and one of that is the Etude Eye Drawing Brow and I love it, I have 6 of them in a good package for 6 item it cost him $13.00 and I am pretty sure if I buy that here in California it will be more than that price itself, make up is my passion and specially Korean product they are awesome.

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!