Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

(Context: 03 Brown) This eyebrow liner is easy to apply and use. The brush on the other end is very convenient. The colour of the liner is clear. A bit of it dissolves when my skin gets oily, although, at the end of the day, there is still sufficient left that I still have a brow. It does get a bit patchy too, but I have no complaints as it does not bother me. The liner is also easy to remove with cleansing wipes and makeup remover. The 03 Brown makes my brows look natural, and my RBF hence looks less severe (as opposed to black, black brows).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

if you're a newbie to eyebrow drawing, a natural look lover moreover korean look, this one is a must and highly recommended. it has a 7 different colors that really suits well with your hair, mostly asian typical colours. and has a very good and natural finish.
the very good part is they have the pencil and spoilee in one stick. travel-able, easy to be brought and doesn't take much spaces in your cosmetic pouch. don't worry.
easy to apply, not pricey.
i use the dark-brown shade for myself, that suits well with my hair too. doesn't come too red, and giving the illusion of thickening my brows. i personally love it and am gonna repurchase.

ohhh 1 more opinion from me; i think this product is ABH Brow Wiz's dupe. only if ABH's might suit better to universal hair color, and Etude might suit better to Asian in some shades like light brown which is too light and dark brown or black or gray brown which probably might be too dark for several hairs.

but overall, this is worth for a -+ $5 brow pencil.
score: 4/5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

best eyebrow pencil for such a cheap price
natural finish
with the colour selection i think you can find your perfect colour

i reach for this eyebrow pencil for my daily use

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,

My husband came back from long trip and a long lay over at Incheon Airport- so for Christmas gift I asked him to buy me a lot of makeup and he did and one of that is the Etude Eye Drawing Brow and I love it, I have 6 of them in a good package for 6 item it cost him $13.00 and I am pretty sure if I buy that here in California it will be more than that price itself, make up is my passion and specially Korean product they are awesome.

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!

on 8/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The black shade is very natural looking on me. Super cheap and nice but doesn't last on me :( also, the product is not that smooth. will recommend this to those with dry skin though :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my current favorite eyebrow pencil. First of all, the packaging is very convenient as it has a spoolie on the end which is soft, and of course, it is a retractable pencil and i love that it is in triangular shape form which keeps the edges sharp unlike the traditional round eyebrow pens. Second is, it applies smoothly on your eyebrows and it's not highly pigmented which is great because i don't really like too dark eyebrows. Third is, it's very affordable compared to traditional eyebrow pencils, i mean those are a lot cheaper but they don't come in spoolies and they're not retractable so you have to sharpen it almost every time you use it which means it will run out faster. I'm only giving this four ratings because it does lasts all day but it's not smudgeproof, it definitely comes off easily if you accidentally rub your eyebrows especially the tail, and i have sparse eyebrows and it doesn't really reach my temples so i have to draw the tail. but all in all this is a good product and i'm definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many many eye brow pencils and even tried the anastasia brow powders. this one is definitely my favorite next to my anastasia brow powder. but this one is easier and faster to apply. this is also closer to being a true dark brown. some of the brown brow liners I've tried had a red tint to it so I'm glad this doesn't have it. I have to buy this from eBay and wait for the long shipping time, but it's worth it.

on 8/21/2015 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL EYEBROW PRODUCT.
I have quite well-behaved and shaped eyebrows. I just need to define it and fill in the unfortunate areas. This product does the job! I love my kpalette eyebrow mascara for it keeps my desired shape of eyebrows while making it look fuller. However, EH drawing eyebrow is cheaper (costs US$ 3 here in the Philippines), has more color selection (I LOVE #3), comes with a spoolie (I removed its opaque cap to avoid confusion), lasts longer (SWEAT PROOF and no dried-wax-sticking-on-hair-like residue!) and looks natural (unless you picked the wrong shade). I highly recommend this space efficient and budget friendly makeup product!