Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.3

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 11/7/2018 2:27:00 PM

This isn't a bad pencil, but it never lasts on my brows. It's fine for a couple of hours and then it looks as though I never put it on in the first place. It's kind of a shame since the color is good (grey brown), but I also will not repurchase as Etude House still tests on animals.

on 8/26/2018 2:31:00 PM

Love it! My new go-to!

The eyebrow crayon has the weirdest point shape I’ve ever seen but it works really well for shaping/filling in brows without making them look over the top! The thin crayon is a very narrow/enlongated triangle shape. I was skeptical at first but it’s easy to use and makes my brows look better with a soft fill-in effect. I use the shade light brown (which is the lightest shade in the range) for my dirty blonde hair/brows and it matches great. Neutral toned shade isn’t too red or too cool and blends right in beautifully. The formula lasts all day, even in the summer and through working out, without fading or melting. The texture is soft enough to not drag skin or brow hairs, but not so soft that it smears or doesn’t retain pigment on contact.

The double ended tube has a medium sized spoolie in one end that works fine for brushing brows into shape and blending the application. The crayon side is “self-sharpening.” Not only does this brow pencil work and look great, but it’s inexpensive too! I got two for $9 on amazon. Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

(Context: 03 Brown) This eyebrow liner is easy to apply and use. The brush on the other end is very convenient. The colour of the liner is clear. A bit of it dissolves when my skin gets oily, although, at the end of the day, there is still sufficient left that I still have a brow. It does get a bit patchy too, but I have no complaints as it does not bother me. The liner is also easy to remove with cleansing wipes and makeup remover. The 03 Brown makes my brows look natural, and my RBF hence looks less severe (as opposed to black, black brows).

on 6/12/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have this pencil in gray. It feels hard on my skin. I don't like the slanted tip, which makes applying the pencil a little difficult. The point frequently breaks. I'll use up the pencil but I definitely won't re-purchase.

on 5/27/2018 7:25:00 AM

This is a good product for natural-looking eyebrows, it goes on semi-sheer and will blend fairly easily. My favourite thing about these pencils is the colour - I have them in grey and grey brown, and there's not even a hint of red when applied onto the skin. My hair does actually have a red undertone to it but reddish brows always look too obviously like you've drawn them on, neutral tones are generally more flattering. The pencil is a twist-up type, is slanted at the tip, and abour 3-4mm lengthways. Looking head on at the tip, it's in the shape of an isosceles triangle. It is a little waxy in consistency, so if you find it's not drawing on readily then scribble a little on the back of your hand to warm it up and it should go on a lot more smoothly. The other end is a spoolie brush, which will soften and blend harsh lines with ease.

It lasts well enough, but it isn't the most long-wearing brow pencil out there. I often need to take this with me and touch up once or twice in the day, if I'm particularly oily or sweaty that day. It is very affordable, even when factoring in shipping from abroad - I bought one for around £5-6 with shipping and so it's still cheaper than some other drugstore brow pencils.

The main downside is the loosely fitting lids on these. Mine have now been lost to the sands of time, so I have to be super careful about retracting the pencil back into the cartridge or else it will snap off. But as mentioned they are super cheap so it's not too painful if one snaps and needs replacing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've ordered this pencil as my second Etude House product because I love love love their eyeshadow primer. Unfortunately, this didn't turn out t be a winner for me.

Pros:
- very generous size
- dual end with slightly different color packaging, so you know which one to open
- very natural if you find a color match

Cons:
- too thick for my liking. I tried to use only a thin side, but surely it's not really possible
- I'm not Asian, their dark colors are too dark for me, but the light shade is way too light
- doesn't last all day (for me nothing except Clinique superfine liner does, but Clinique doesn't look as natural)

I'll use it, but I won't buy it again.

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

on 10/14/2016 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm at my second pencil and I love this brow pencil so much, I have it in the dark brown shade.

some notable changes in the packaging are the slimmer. sturdier spoolie at the end and indicators at the ends to show which side is the pencil and which is the spoolie--I appreciate these very much.

The color lasts a good 7 hours on my oily skin but it lasts longer if I set it with a powder, any powder will do really but I like using a grey mineral eye shadow and find that it lasts 12 hours on me no joke.

Color payoff is great, I don't need to tug the pencil so hard on my brow area, feather light strokes deliver a wonderful natural look and if I make a mistake, it's easy to correct with just my finger.

Will repurchase forever and ever.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My holy grail!! Great formula, easy to use. The angled tip is great for drawing, the spoolie is not too hard or too soft. Really affordable. This eyebrow pencil is obviously not marketed to be waterproof or sweat proof, so don't be such a dummy to use it when you are in conditions which would make you perspire.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The slanted tip is quick & easy to use, pencil quality is excellent, and there's a very good range of grey-toned/ dark shades that are not available find in the North American market (unless you're going for the high end stuff like Shu Uemura or Shiseido). Also, the price is a STEAL.

I was in Hong Kong for Christmas and I wanted to get it in #4 Grey Brown or #5 Dark Grey to match my black hair, but literally everything was sold out except dark brown and black, so I ended up getting black. Still works perfectly and I'm definitely going to get a bunch online since they're more expensive here in North America.