Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.4

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

If you have warm medium skintone and u like soft eyebrow, I highly recommend this product. This is a winner. Color is perfect for soft eyebrow for warm medium skintone. I don't really know for other skintone. And I also don't know about instagramable or not, I'm lousy in that.
This product, It's easy to blend, it stay on . And it cost only usd 3.
Even if it cost usd 7 , i will still recommend it.
Not really if it cost more than 10 bucks.
Etude is great, the blush, the mascara , all under 10 usd, and it's good for the price. If you like soft make up and you have rather warm skintone, I highly recommend Korean makeup. 10 star.
Just don't over pay their products, in Asia, it's really cheap. Always SALE. Buy 1 get 2.
Tony moly also great the lip tint. Highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Repurchased multiple times. Grey brown is the perfect color for folks with black hair who want a softer brow. It's truly cool-toned, so no redness. Firm enough to draw strokes, soft enough to comfortably blend. I have very oily skin and it will stay on for the work day. Touch-ups needed if I need more than 8hr coverage.

Packaging womps because the caps on either side of the pencil break easily. For $2-4 on Korean beauty websites, it's a great deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

if you're a newbie to eyebrow drawing, a natural look lover moreover korean look, this one is a must and highly recommended. it has a 7 different colors that really suits well with your hair, mostly asian typical colours. and has a very good and natural finish.
the very good part is they have the pencil and spoilee in one stick. travel-able, easy to be brought and doesn't take much spaces in your cosmetic pouch. don't worry.
easy to apply, not pricey.
i use the dark-brown shade for myself, that suits well with my hair too. doesn't come too red, and giving the illusion of thickening my brows. i personally love it and am gonna repurchase.

ohhh 1 more opinion from me; i think this product is ABH Brow Wiz's dupe. only if ABH's might suit better to universal hair color, and Etude might suit better to Asian in some shades like light brown which is too light and dark brown or black or gray brown which probably might be too dark for several hairs.

but overall, this is worth for a -+ $5 brow pencil.
score: 4/5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

best eyebrow pencil for such a cheap price
natural finish
with the colour selection i think you can find your perfect colour

i reach for this eyebrow pencil for my daily use

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

I recently went on a trip to South Korea and whilst in Insadong, I visited Etude House.
Etude House is a South Korean roadside makeup brand that is inexpensive and has very cute concepts.
I bought this eyebrow pencil in the shade 02 which is a greyish-brown colour.
PROs:
It is a perfect match for my asian black hair.
Inexpensive
Comes with a spoolie brush at the end
Easy to fill in sparser areas
Retractable

Cons:
Only works well if you don't have incredibly thick brow hair as it tends to clump a little, on the ends of your brow hairs, making it unnatural.
More difficult to use when it becomes blunt and when you try to sharper it breaks off.
Not as precise in filling in certain areas.

I will continue to buy as it is much cheaper than other brow pencils on the market. It does the job well. I would still recommend this.

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!

on 10/11/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

(1)
I am absolutely in love with this product! It is very affordable and can be found on a multitude of online stores including Ebay.
I have natural black hair and eyebrows, and it can be hard to find brow products that work well with black brows. I bought the shade #4 Dark Grey, and I love it! It looks amazing on, and it's very easy to use. The only small downside is that, because of the shape of the produt, it might be a bit difficult to get precise lines.

on 8/27/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cheap and affordable. I ran out of my eyebrow pencil so I bought this temporarily. I have the lightest shade. I am NC20 with black-brown hair and on me, it is a warm, almost neutral brown-black. Their lightest shade is definitely still considered quite dark, but I guess it's because they're an asian brand.

I like that it does seem to last hours and even after that, it only has a slight fade on the edges. The point of the Pencil is quite thick though plus the shape, makes it quite hard to do my brows when I'm in a hurry which is always, but now, I don't really mind anymore.

I use this by layering it on a lighter eyebrow pencil and I get full, almost natural looking brows.

I like that I can use this as an eyeshadow as well. I put this on my crease then blend with my fingers and voila! Natural eyeshadow for when I am lazy but want to still look presentable. I also smudge this along my upper lash as an eyeliner for a soft, natural look.

Overall, I will repurchase forever since the price and performance is really good, although I also hope they make lighter shades in the future.