Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Other
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.7

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 12/19/2017 12:59:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing a friend use this and I have not regretted it. For the longest time, i was using powder to fill in my brows but this makes it so much easier. I'm Asian so the ash brown shade works great with my dark hair and it looks very natural. I am a fan of the waxy consistency of the product but if you don't like that, then you should probably look for something else. The only thing I absolutely hate is that the cap for the spoolie is so loose. I thought it was a defect in the one pencil I had but the cap had also gotten loose on the succeeding pencils that I have. Otherwise, for the price and for the product payoff, this is worth it and I will use it until they discontinue it or until the store closes in my country.

Where was I when the lights went out in Georgia?! I've been missing this brow pencil all my life! I just rebought 2 (ebay) for $7 + some change. That's amazing for this pencil it's such a good work horse pencil. It has a spoolie 1 end & pencil (automatic twist up) on the other side. I've never bought etude house b4 but I will continue to repurchase even if it does take some time to get to me like a month so worth the wait!!!! Thanks for reading.

on 12/14/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am underwhelmed by this pencil. Have tried to find a replacement for my beloved T. LeClerc gris/noir (gray/black) pencil, but so far the search has been tough. I tried the affordable Etude House in dark grey. The color match is pretty good for my black eyebrows and ivory skin. But the staying power is very sub par. With thick brows, and only needing a bit of pencil, I was surprised. I'll go back to the Lioele in #3 (gray/black), which is a similar shape, also has a brush on the end and stays on.

on 7/26/2016 12:57:00 AM

This is one of the most affordable eyebrow pencils out there with a very thoughtful design. It's a nice triangular mechanical twist up product. No sharpening a la pencil, or eye brow brush necessary with a pomade. It's easy to create thin lines at the end of your eyebrows with the triangular edge, or thicker lines in the middle of your eyebrow with the flat triangular side. Plus, it has a nice sized spoolie at the end to blend and brush out harsh lines. The spoolie is not an awkward shape or poorly designed.

The formula is waxy, and it turns powdery. It holds up through the day. No complaints.

However, I got this in the lightest shade of grey, and I wish they expanded their color selection to include a khaki grey pencil. I would buy it in an instant. The color is unfortunately, still a bit harsh. Also, the caps are not very secure and gets loose over time. It's not an issue for the pencil end because you can twist the product down. But it's an issue with the spoolie end because I would like to keep it clean. And, the cap can get lost if you throw it in a makeup bag or travel with it.

Because of the cap and the color selection, I am taking off a lipstick. But otherwise, it's a good product if you don't travel much with it and the color selection fits your needs.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally a brow pencil that has also more grey shades! I have this in grey brown and it fits my naturally dark brows perfectly and also suits my blonde hair. I have also tried three other shades that my sister has.
What I like about this brow pen is the design of the product: the triangular shape of the color itself and the brush at the other end. It's easy to do both thin and thick line and also blend with the brush. It also doesn't have to be sharpened, which I absolutely love.
This is also not too soft or pigmented like some brow pens that give too much color at once. I'd rather build the color up than swipe away excess.
It's a great product for such a affordable price! Three of these for 9 is not bad at all.

on 5/4/2015 2:14:00 PM

Affordable, colour is great for my brows (got the one in #5 grey), it's so quick and easy to use. The triangular shape makes it so much easier to make the brows an equal "height" at the start, which has shortened the time I take to do my brows. The amount of pigment is just right, not too much because brows that are too dark can add drama to the face. I just want a natural looking brow that has some sparse areas filled in, and some added structure to the start of my brows.

Nothing to complain about with the spoolie side. Packaging could be cuter, otherwise, love this product!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Bought this in Black Brown for my NC20-25 skin tone, brunette coloured hair. Paid around USD $6.50 delivered for two pencils. This is HG status for me as the color is so natural and long lasting (9hours).

See this blog post for a more detailed review, before and after pictures and where to buy.

on 11/20/2013 2:15:00 AM

I have this in grey and grey brown. Grey is the perfect match for me, and looks extremely natural. It lasts all day, even better than MUFE Aqua Brow that's supposed to be waterproof, and way cheaper! I would definitely repurchase.

on 5/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've been using this for about 2 years, and this is my favourite go-to brow pencil. The pencil/crayon is in a little triangular shape which makes shaping your brows extremely easy, tapers towards the end of the brows very nicely. I'm using #3 - which when applied with a light hand is a good match for dark brown hair.

Does take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, any other brow product seems like so much hassle to apply.

Packaging could be a little better - the caps come off pretty easily! Refills are also available which makes it extremely affordable. One refill can last me 3-4 months

Tip: Warm up the nub but rubbing it on the back of your hand before applying so you get a much smoother application.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've always been on the lookout for new brow products. The one's I'm able to find in the drugstore suitable for dark brown hair tend to lean red and although I know others don't notice I feel as though the fact that I filled in my eyebrows is very noticeable with my black hair over a reddish-brown base. Here come in etude house, I figured that as an Asian company they would have more straight forward shades that don't lean red. This eyebrow pencils comes in 6 shades, of which I have two, they are as follows:
01 dark brown, 02 grey brown, 03 brown, 04 dark grey, 05 grey, 06 black

I have it in dark brown and dark grey. The dark brown is a greyed brown in that it doesn't lean red which is what I originally wanted. The dark grey is a color that I can use when I don't want to draw too much attention to my brows as it doesn't make my eyebrows stand out but they do look natural when I use it. Another thing about this pencil I enjoy is that the shape of the pencil is triangular, which makes it easy for me to use.

The packaging is nice when you buy the full pencil it comes with the pencil on one end and a eye brow brush on the other. When you wish to repurchase you need only buy the pencil side as it will pop out when you are ready to change it.

The best thing about this is the price! I had a friend in Korea who was able to ship this to me originally. In Korea the full pencil retails for 2,500 won (less than $2.50), the refills go for 1,500 won (less than $1.50)!! For those unable to get it shipped from Korea, on Ebay I've seen the full pencils go for anywhere from 4-6 dollars with free shipping.